+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode 1 RECAP - "Days of Swine and Bowheads".

Very funny recap, Fluff.

the women called Yassur, which sounds somewhat like “Yes sir”, in the spirit of the second-class citizen theme of the evening.
    I thought that too.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Fluff, I love your razor-sharp wit, it's relentless. I laughed my way from start to finish. Thanks for making the episode palatable and yummy!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

JR.
    Fluffcaps are back, I can die happy now.

Gah!! How did I not comment on the fluffcap!? Thirty lashes for me.

Fluff, what a fantastic recap! Truly wonderful stuff . . . talk about getting blood from a stone with this lame episode. You have the most excellent wit and you're brilliantly clever! I love your colorful descriptions of the contestants. Glad to know there will be one good thing I can count on this season!
    Last edited by Mantenna; 09-26-2004 at 02:46 PM.

Great job, Fluff! I know I'm late with the praise for this one, but it was incredibly funny and deserves some more words posted about it, even if they're late in coming. I'm sorry you're not digging on Survivor as much this year, but it may be a blessing in disguise. Your dry wit is even more incisive this year than in seasons past. I didn't think that was possible. Just exceptionally funny from start to end.

Among the many quotes I enjoyed was this one that's not yet been quoted by someone else:

In a move that, had it been any more synchronized would have required nose clips, all of Chris’s’ old guy alliance raise their hands
    Very subtle and very, very funny.

Great job! Looking forward to a season of your recaps, even if you're not looking forward to the show every week.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123