+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Heidi Strobel - Survivor 6 Contestant

I agree Zaius.
    I really like her after this first episode.
    She seems to have her act together and her fitness level will be a plus to the tribe I'm sure.
    "That's Numberwang!"

i really liked heidi after the first episode. i think her comments were hard re: christy, but they were MUCH less harsh than jenna's. and re: the christy comments, i think she didn't know what to make of the situation and didn't really know how to express it.

re: janet's illness, i felt that she was sincere and compassionate.

her accent is going to bug me though.

i think she will be a definite asset to her team in the physical challenges and i believe that she will pull her weight in the tribe (food, water and shelter) as well. i don't think she's a whiner. i appreciate that.

I agree Sher. I think that she was still dealing with the reality of Christy's situation, and this was before the first IC.

I saw the women's team as being a little disorganized and frustrated about their camp situation. Their first win will probably bring them together... at least until the granola scandel breaks.

The single thing that impressed me most about Heidi was at the end of the IC, when Joanna turned around with the key and was basically looking for who was going to run the last leg, Heidi wanted to and called her over. She wanted to win and wasn't afraid to take the responsibility on herself.

That competitiveness will carry her far in the game (as rumored), and while she has her own hottie-ness going on, she wasn't lamenting the lack of men like Jenna was.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Surprise surprise. I think Heidi's in the running for official sweetheart this season. She really seems like a nice girl.

i think she's a shoo in for sweetheart, jo.

Sher, don't forget Shawna. She's got that cute "girl next door" thing going for her. As far as I'm concerned, these are the only two girls in the running.

i agree, jo. shawna is cute, but i haven't seen enough of her personality yet to form any sort of opinion. jenna is definitely not sweetheart material. dominatrix? yes. sweetheart? no.

Had to share, since they conveniently showed it again this morning on GMA:

[IMG]images/stor/s6_heidi_top.JPG[/IMG]

Ugh, typical.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I've noticed the same boobtastic cameraman who was assigned to Erin last season is now assigned to Heidi. Just about every shot we get of Heidi has her best assets up front and center.

Not that I agree with that, just something I've noticed. Personally, I'd prefer they show her personality...

+ Reply to Thread