+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435

Thread: Heidi Strobel - Survivor 6 Contestant

"to boot" = "as well"

Originally posted by Lucy Luna

People see what they wanna see and like to believe the worst, but as the old saying goes, "You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover"

As for the time where her and Jenna stripped for peanut butter and chocolate... come on people, don't tell me you haven't done anything in your life that you haven't regreted.

Just my two cents.
    No you shouldn't, but Heidi obviously hopes sincerely that people will or she wouldn't have spent so much time altering her "cover" from it's natural state (with rather dodgy results imo, worst boob job I've ever seen and horrible bright yellow hair).

She probably is a nice enough person, she probably felt that she was being discriminated agaisnt because of her looks.
    She certainly should have had more sense than to "confess" her feelings to camera.
    Did she really think inflammatory comments like that wouldn't be included in the show?
    As we have said here many times, she could have kept her clothes on and still got food.
    Apart from Roger, everyone else did.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by firegirl
    No problem with someone being proud of themselves;however, Heidi took pride in herself but while comparing and criticizing those who were not like her. She even went on to judge those by her own standards and put words in their mouths and accused them of things they did not do or say.
    You said it all. And Heidi is more guilty than anyone of judging a book by its cover.

Originally posted by firegirl
    No problem with someone being proud of themselves;however, Heidi took pride in herself but while comparing and criticizing those who were not like her. She even went on to judge those by her own standards and put words in their mouths and accused them of things they did not do or say.

You can't edit in bad personality we have beat that dead horse here at the FORT for many seasons now. Heidi came off as self centered because that is the way she acted on the show.
    Okay, you have to remember these people had the camera on them almost 24/7. Of course the camera is going to catch the worst part of you.

And not only was Hiedi guilty of judging others, Christy was not innocent. She made it quite clear from the very beginning that she wanted nothing to do with either Hiedi, Jenna or Shawna.

I didn't see one person on that show that didn't judge another contestant and talk viciously behind their back.

And I take offense at your "overweight chick" comment, to boot.
    Why do you take offense? It wasn't commented towards you or anyone else on this board.

Nuff said on my part, I've said what I wanted to say.

FORT Fogey
    Hey Lucy Luna, I can tell you someone who never said anything bad about anyone behind the scenes, Dave. I don't believe that Matt or Butch did either. They didn't appear to judge anyone. The only time Matt said something mean was at TC when he voted for Alex, but Alex had been such a jerkoff the past few days and even then, it wasn't that bad.

+ Reply to Thread