+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Heidi Strobel - Survivor 6 Contestant

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I also had to laugh when she said that she or Jenna would have taken Christy to the F2. Uh, yeah right. :rolleyes
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Well, I will bring up the fact that Missouri is notorious for poor school systems.

In Kansas City, the houses are SO much lower on the MO side than the KS side because the school system in MO sucks so much. I have several friends that live there, but they will only send their children to private schools. So...make of it what you will
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I have never cared for Heidi and she did nothing to redeem herself in my eyes at the reunion show. However, after reading how she was still really suffering from that spider bite (she said that holes started forming in her legs so that the poison could come out ) and how much weight she lost, I have to think that her mental abilities would be pretty impaired by such a poor physical state.
    Now, I am not saying she is the sharpest knife in the drawer, I mean, she said some pretty delusional things all along, but I don't think we can imagine how difficult it would be to function and think straight when your body is literally deteriorating before your eyes. So maybe she is not a complete idiot.

Having said that, I still think she is pretty stuck on herself, has a me-me-me mentality, and if anything, made Jenna look worse just by association.

FORT Newbie
    i think heidi is a joke! when asked she said she thought she did deserve to win-ha what did she do besides sit around and talk about how beautiful she is! please, she is fake not beautiful. if anyone on the show was beautiful it was christy, she played the game and was a lady, along with all the other women excluding jenna. i was embarassed for the women when jenna and heidi took their clothes off- how about a little self respect!

lol, hey but we all have to remember, Heidi chose to play dumb because with her intelligence and athleticism she would have been a target from the get go. Who would have thought she would have a higher I.Q. than a rocket scientist???

I've read alot of this thread, (not all of it) and it seems everyone likes to bash on Hiedi.

So she seems a little stuck on herself... so what? Does that make her a bad person? No. If an overweight chick felt good about herself and wasn't afraid to express it in public, would that make her stuck on herself? No.

I think that CBS wanted to for some reason make her look like this self centered bitch or they wouldn't have played that scene.

A local radio station had her on this morning and I really felt bad for her cause they were just the meanest bunch of people to her. Hiedi on the other hand, well you could tell it just bothered her how they treated her, but she just played it cool.

People see what they wanna see and like to believe the worst, but as the old saying goes, "You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover"

As for the time where her and Jenna stripped for peanut butter and chocolate... come on people, don't tell me you haven't done anything in your life that you haven't regreted.

Just my two cents.

Sure I've done things in my life I've regretted, but not on television in front of 15 million people, and I'm not a teacher of the children who are watching me on TV.

And I take offense at your "overweight chick" comment, to boot.

Originally posted by John
    Sure I've done things in my life I've regretted, but not on television in front of 15 million people, and I'm not a teacher of the children who are watching me on TV.

And I take offense at your "overweight chick" comment, to boot.
    To boot?

FORT Fogey
    No problem with someone being proud of themselves;however, Heidi took pride in herself but while comparing and criticizing those who were not like her. She even went on to judge those by her own standards and put words in their mouths and accused them of things they did not do or say.

You can't edit in bad personality we have beat that dead horse here at the FORT for many seasons now. Heidi came off as self centered because that is the way she acted on the show.

FORT Fogey
    I think that Heidi was self centered on this show, but I think it's possible that she's not like that back home. She said she wasn't. And although she's dillusional, I'd hope she'd know if she came to play the game as a brat who's self centered.

And she can't be all bad, she admitted she looked horrible during the reunion show!

+ Reply to Thread