+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Heidi Strobel - Survivor 6 Contestant

FORT Fogey
    Alright. Now after completely deleting everything I just wrote, let me try to say everything again.

If what a lot of people are saying about Heidi is the truth, I actually kind of sort of almost like her. Maybe she isn't a bad person in real life and is so caught up in looks because she feels she's ugly and is trying to fake it like she has self esteem, while she may have none.

Honestly, I can relate to her. Do you see the way her face lights up whenever Jenna says how beautiful she is? I know that if a guy or girl who I thought was hot or beautiful said that, I'd be beaming too.

While I wouldn't get implants, I've gotten contacts because I can't stand the way I look in glasses, I've streaked my hair blond because I don't like my brown hair that once was blonde up till like 11. I've taken just about every medication to get rid of my zits. I've changed my clothing style around to get more "cute" and actually have self esteem, which gets bruised all the time. I'm hardly above the dorks at my school, and I don't have many friends. Is it possible Heidi was this same way back in her younger days?

If this is the case, I feel a little more like she's likable. She's not evil like Jenna is, I think she's just clueless. If I went on this show and a hot guy showed interest in me, I'd want to cuddle with him the way she cuddled with Dave as the hot guys in my school ignore me or like me nothing more than a friend.

Maybe Heidi's latched onto Jenna and is so faithful to her because just a few years ago, she feels Jenna wouldn't have looked at her twice.

But, if this is the case, why is she talking about voting out her bestest bud for life out? Maybe it's just bad preview editing? I guess I'll just wait and see.

I don't really hate Heidi right now! Amazing!

I think it's only natural that most people will do whatever they can to improve their appearance .
    I think the problem has been that the more Heidi was seen to go on about how cute she was in relationship to other people, the more her looks were focussed on.
    Her comments made her sound very mean and really drew attnetion to her own looks.
    Everyone realises none of them are at their best out there looks wise, she might clean up really nicely as they say
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

Pretty is as pretty does

fluff posted:
    I think the problem has been that the more Heidi was seen to go on about how cute she was in relationship to other people, the more her looks were focussed on.
    I think you put it best, fluff.

You condensed and amalgamated and came out with the essence of Heidi.

I thought her jury question was pretty lame.
    That "who on the jury do you think deserves to be in your place?"
    style question has been asked many times.

I did laugh when they both answered and she was still trying to press them for other names.

They're not going to say you Heidi
    "That's Numberwang!"

She seemed a little pissed off at the reunion last night.

It seemed as though she was trying to say that the older women had been making snide comments about her and she was just responding to them.
    She must have known her comments would make it on the the tv though.

I loved Jeanne's comment that she didn't know what the "cute" girls had been saying and doing as she was too busy working
    "That's Numberwang!"

I got the same impression about Heidi at the final TC too, Fluff. It was like she was fishing for Jenna to say that Heidi deserved to be in the final two. That lady is screwed up big time.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

But COME ON GUYS! Heidi was the MASTERMIND! She single handedly voted out all those people!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Yeah, you have to hand it to her don't you?
    "That's Numberwang!"

I am just so glad this creature did not win. She is sooo fake.

I didn't think it was possible to dislike her more. The finale proved that wrong. She is pathetic....

I cannot imagine her teaching kids.

UGH

I'd have preferred Matt to have won but, things can always be worse.

I thought Brian winning was awful but, if Heidi won this I definately would have givin up on this show.

I was on the fence with Jenna til I read an interview here somewhere that made me sick. But, was thinking last night - she is 21 going on 15 and maybe she'll grow up.

Heidi is hopeless and I predict she'll be in Penthouse (Playboy not good enough for her)

blahc
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

Heidi is on my local radio show right now (undoubtedly making the rounds).

She is insistant that the good looking / bad looking body thing was started by Jeanne and Deena. Oh, and she doesn't apologize for saying anything she said.

Finally, apprently she was Teacher of Year last year for her school...

Scary.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread