+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Heidi Strobel - Survivor 6 Contestant

They probably still aren't 100% sure.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Heidi should be sent home now. Helen (S5) would say Heidi doesn't need the money. All she has to do is sue her plastic surgeon. No jury could fail to see that the augmentation was botched.

FORT Fogey
    LOL sheela!

I had no idea Tina had implants...but she was really nice as was Erin! Grrr on Heidi!

I also once thought she was not a dumb blonde, and by the way, do you think she's even a natural blonde? She's a dumb brunette then if that's the case.

Right now, I like her much more than Jenna. I'd rather her win than Jenna, although I don't want either one of them to win!

I agree, I don't want either of them to win. At first I thought Heidi was a royal b*tch, but now I just think she's merely dumb and superficial. It's Jenna's mouth out of which all the hateful crap is coming.

I think Jenna will knock herself out to win the next immunity and throw Heidi to the wolves.

Originally posted by Lil_Cutie

I also once thought she was not a dumb blonde, and by the way, do you think she's even a natural blonde? She's a dumb brunette then if that's the case.

Right now, I like her much more than Jenna. I'd rather her win than Jenna, although I don't want either one of them to win!
    I strongly doubt she's natural blonde, her hair is more yellow than blonde.

I prefer her to Jenna at the moment, but only because Jenna has revealed herself to be so unpleasant (imo) over the past couple of weeks.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I totally agree Fluff.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Princess
    Originally posted by fluff
    I strongly doubt she's natural blonde, her hair is more yellow than blonde.
    I'm guessing that's why she's wearing the buff over her hair - to cover up the dark roots...

And I agree Poppy, Heidi seems to just be dumb, whereas Jenna seems to be the evil, conniving schemer.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I also felt more resentful towards Jenna. She's the better of the two idiots.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Jenna over the past few weeks has overtaken Heidi on my hate list.

I get the feeling that Jenna would screw over Heidi in a heartbeat if Heidi ever had something Jenna wanted. Heidi seems to genuinely care about Jenna and yes, seems very, very dumb.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Leo
    Premium Member
    For what it's worth, Heidi hasn't said or done anything stupid lately. So while I still don't particularly like her, I don't dislike her as much as Jenna.

That's not saying much, though.

+ Reply to Thread