+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Heidi Strobel - Survivor 6 Contestant

FORT Fogey
    Yeah actually, I really liked Heidi at the beginning of the show! Unfortunately, I've changed my view on her. It's too bad she had to show the kind of person she is. Not like it's nothing new, I deal with people like her at my school all the time.

It's a shame really, I had high hopes for her.

Some of the comments she has made speak of someone with a very messed up view of others and herself.
    "That's Numberwang!"

me too...in the beginning, it seems she'll be an elizbeth filarski type...

and implants has nothing to do with personality...Tina has implants...erin has implants but she has perosnality that is complete opposite of heidi-ho

I really wish she'd out bid Jenna for that letter.

I'm not sure if she had the funds to do it after buying her two slices of cake.

She was just as entitled to the letter as Jenna, but clearly backed off. That bugged me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Bugged me too Fluff. I don't mind Heidi bidding against her, but I think Heidi was bidding FOR Jenna. I think in her own stupid way, she thought she'd have to bid against Jenna.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fogey

Heidi's brain works in mysterious ways

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    Bugged me too Fluff. I don't mind Heidi bidding against her, but I think Heidi was bidding FOR Jenna. I think in her own stupid way, she thought she'd have to bid against Jenna.
    That's it exactly! In Heidi's convoluted thinking she had some little worm in her brain telling her that if she wins the bid she can make the grand gesture of saying, "I want Jenna's letter" and then hand it over to her bestest friend in the whole entire world.

I Love Monkey Island! lisalisagreen's Avatar
    Originally posted by Lil_Cutie
    Yeah actually, I really liked Heidi at the beginning of the show! Unfortunately, I've changed my view on her. It's too bad she had to show the kind of person she is. Not like it's nothing new, I deal with people like her at my school all the time.
    I have to agree with you. She loves herself sooooo much it is sick. If I have to hear her say anything about her "great body" again I think I will be sick!

Re: Heidi's brain works in mysterious ways

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    That's it exactly! In Heidi's convoluted thinking she had some little worm in her brain telling her that if she wins the bid she can make the grand gesture of saying, "I want Jenna's letter" and then hand it over to her bestest friend in the whole entire world.
    Hmmm, you could be right.
    It might have worked too if anyone other than Heidi and Jenna had been bidding
    All she did was make Jenna have to pay a little more for the letter.
    "That's Numberwang!"

My wife and I were thinking the same thing, CG. It would have been great, though, if Heidi had asked Jenna how much she had left and then bid that amount to roof Jenna and shut her out of the letter competition.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Newbie
    The net-net of it all is that Heidi, and Jenna for that matter, just aren't that bright. When JP decided to put another letter for sale Heidi was too stupid to realize that if she wanted Jenna to win she just needed to shut up.

For that matter, it probably took Heidi and Jenna the entire boat ride back to camp last night to figure out how Alex got voted off.

+ Reply to Thread