+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Heidi Strobel - Survivor 6 Contestant

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Are we still talking about Heidi here?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

"That's Numberwang!"

Flo is better looking in my opinion than Heidi, but then again, OHSA recommends hearing protection when standing close to either of them.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Princess
    I think Heidi looks very pretty in the pics in this thread - but once you've seen her on the show half nude and seen her personality she doesn't look that good anymore.....

I haven't seen a single picture of Heidi where I find her particularly attractive.
    It'll be interesting to see how she looks at the reunion.
    "That's Numberwang!"

When Jeanne had that meeting with the women, Hedi made the ugliest face. Her tongue was sticking out of her mouth and lying on her lip. Yikes!

Yeah, she looked like some sort of reptilian alien. How cute are you now, Heidi?

While I despise Heidi I absolutely adored Flo I really didn't get the big fuss about her.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Well, I for one, was pleased to have an entire episode without Heidi going on, and on, and on, and ON, about how "cute" she was.

With Butch & Roger, she's gonna have to EARN her way. Call me petty, jealous, or whatever you want. But, from the point of view of a woman who has WORKED for everything she has, I am truly happy for the change in circumstances for "Heidi, Queen of Cuteness".
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

Princess
    She's going downhill pretty fast, I think... the way she was wearing her buff over her hair last night was terrible! Her hair is definitely looking very unhappy. Hmmm... maybe she's wearing the buff that way to hide her dark hair growing out?

+ Reply to Thread