+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Matthew Von Ertfelda - Survivor 6 Contestant

i don't know if in this thread i post that...

after finding mateo creepy i found out that im beginning to like him...even have a crushed on him....arrghhh...am i sick...lolz...

and rooting for her...i bet he'll win this season...Removed by John
    you can say anything...but don matteo is sexy for me...

and how i wish he indeed get into that "psycho thing" and kicked rob in the butt....

it is also hilarious how rob said that matteo will kill them all in the TC after JP read the votes of all matteo in there...lolz...

Maybe matteo is also into dark magic and he cast a spell on me...coz i really like him...ahhh...
    Last edited by John; 04-15-2003 at 10:38 PM.

I think Matt started sharpening his machete because he needed a really sharp blade to hack off the backs of his sneakers. Having accomplished that, he seems to have left the machete alone.

I think Matt's great. that whole machete thing was great too! That guy is so amusing to watch and he's cute, but you just cant seem to figure him out. I think he could win...
    The things you regret most in life are the risks you didn't take. -Matthew Von Ertfelda

FORT Fogey

Designer of Restaurants and Cannibal Tracker Cordon Bleu

After reading about Matt's background and experience I suddenly got the feeling that he is "crazy like a fox."

This guy is much smarter than Rob and even Heidi (insert laugh here), more fit than Alex, cannier than all of them, and I think he has been keeping a very low profile until now.

Oh please let me be right!

I found this interesting... On January 11th I posted the following about Matt:

Originally posted by cali
    looks like a jerk to me.

Now, a couple months later I love him.... No, really, I LOVE him
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I'm with you Cali.
    He's my favourite at the moment.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Jumpin' on the Clay Train Bdawg's Avatar
    Doesn't it seem like he's getting better looking? Or is it just me? He went from pretty good looking to creepy looking to pretty good looking.

He's still the same creepy looking guy to me, but now, he's my favorite creepy looking guy!

For me it went from "Check out the psycho" to "check out the hot psycho" to "I wonder if he has a girlfriend"....
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

He is a good looking guy....he just sort of has a creepy side. The thinner he gets the more lizerd like he gets but the more it suits him in an odd sexy way.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread