+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenna Morasca - Survivor 6 Contestant

Jenna is an embarrasment to women. I think it is sad for someone to go on an adventure show like Survivor planning to use her body to get out of working. No wonder there are bad stereotypes.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

It's a shame to her representing the Commonwealth of PA.

Originally posted by spegs
    Jenna is an embarrasment to women. I think it is sad for someone to go on an adventure show like Survivor planning to use her body to get out of working. No wonder there are bad stereotypes.
    I have to say I agree.
    I had high hopes for Heidi, but after last weeks episode it seems that she is all in favour of using the Jenna strategy too.
    I think it's a great shame.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    and

That's why I liked Gina so much. She was very attractive, had a great body, but she was a worker. (of course she didn't get very far in that loser tribe she was on, but I still respected her).
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I felt compelled to add more to this list too.

Jenna (S1) was a pretty girl, and she was definitely a hard worker. Elisabeth (S2) was gorgeous, yet she was very humble about it.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

zetagirl
    Jenna brought her Zeta crown as a source of inspiration. It is signed by all of her sisters and her parents. It shows that they love her and she can look at it and think of all of us when she's out there in the Amazon. It was a wonderful luxury item. All her years with ZTA were cherished. Thanks!

FORT Newbie
    As a Zeta alum, I'm proud to call Jenna one of my sisters! Thanks zetagirl for the explanation of the crown. Maybe everyone will understand now. Go Jenna!

I can see why Jenna brought her Zeta crown. My feeling on it, though, is that sororities are exclusionary, and bringing a physical reminder that you think you're "better than another group of people" is probably not the wisest move in the world.

I don't really see sororities as exclusionary....

I guess I don't really see it as much different than Colby bringing his Texas flag as being a Texan was very important to him too.

Not that I think it's wise or not wise either way. At least the flag was versatile. If I were bringing something I would certainly wish it to be something useful that the entire tribe could get some use out of.

Princess
    Originally posted by John
    I can see why Jenna brought her Zeta crown. My feeling on it, though, is that sororities are exclusionary, and bringing a physical reminder that you think you're "better than another group of people" is probably not the wisest move in the world.
    I agree, John. To me, it seems a very unwise thing to bring to this game.

(BF - anyone can move to Texas, but not anyone can become a Zeta member, hence exclusionary.)

+ Reply to Thread