+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenna Morasca - Survivor 6 Contestant

Yep, Heidi's the one with the surgical enhancements this time round.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Leo
    Premium Member
    Laundered panties and buffs? Erm, sorry, Jenna, that won't work.

And she's being whiny, too. Good thing her voice isn't too high pitched, else I might be getting all sorts of nasty vibes... not that I'm already getting them anyway.
    Last edited by Leo; 02-15-2003 at 10:08 AM.

FORT Newbie
    I think Jenna did better than most of the other girls in her tribe the other night. The deaf girl just complains about being deaf and that old woman was sick after the first day! And skeevy? Well, whatever. I don't think anyone can look too fantastic for not being able to shower or wear makeup and let us not forget live in the amazon.

well, since i shadowed jenna, i watched her more closely than any of the other contestants. she did nothing for the good of the group. she complained about her tribe's misfortune of getting "the deaf girl" before even getting a chance to know her. she bagged on janet and told confessional that she would vote her off b/c she was ill. as if people never get ill. she absolutely shows no compassion for anyone and shows a lack of judgment in thinking that boiling her panties is a priority. she's in the amazon. yes, that's tough. i wouldn't want to do it. BUT she is acting like a city girl while she's there.

Jenna's kind of cute. But she seems like the kind of girl you'd want to "date", not marry. I really don't like her from the neck up.

Well, Jenna got on my "gotta go list" when she said that she was bummed at being on an all woman tribe because she wouldn't have any "power" over them, like she would have with the men. I would have thought that a sorority sister who brought her Zeta Crown as her luxury item would have been looking more at the advantages of having an all female tribe.

I can just imagine the looks she would have garnered from male tribesmates when she started washing her skivvies and buff instead of helping with shelter, etc.

And, my opinion on the boobie discussion: I think both Heidi & Jenna have had some "assistance".
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

That comment said it all really.
    I'm sure she was most unimpressed to discover the guys preferred Heidi and Shawna anyway.

She realised immeadiately her weak little woman act wasn't going to fly, but she appeared to try it out anyway, with the buff washing.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I watched the episode again, trying to be fair, and I dislike Jenna even more than before. The prissy way that she was setting bloomers and buffs out to dry on the logs that the other women were trying to build a shelter with gave me an urge to point out a few hard facts to her - notably that if she wanted to keep bugs out of her "dark places" she'd be better off helping to build a platform.

And, I LOVED the fact that the guys were slobbering over Shawna and Heidi and didn't even MENTION Jenna! (I guess her feminine "powers" don't work at a distance and/or without regular bathing.

zetagirl

Jenna Is Awesome!!!

Jenna is a very sweet girl. Please do not judge her before you even know her. If she has nothing to say to you or does not know you, she is aprehensive. She is not rude, she is a sweetheart, you just have to get to know her. Christy made some rude comments about Jenna, and I personally think that she started the bickering of one another. She also started talking about the other girls too. She is jealous of them, not that it is a bad thing, but it is obviously not only Jenna, she's just being very rude about their beauty. Jenna is a great person.

Love,

Your Zetas!!!

Why, thank you, zetagirl, for your input on Jenna's personality.

One thing - can you tell me why Jenna brought her Zeta Crown with her to the Amazon?

+ Reply to Thread