+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenna Morasca - Survivor 6 Contestant

LG, I'm glad your mentioned your experiences (good & bad). The bad events will always come to the forefront of any discussion and will be the stories told most. I did not have any bad experiences in my short stint as a fraternity member.
    I have to agree with you that bringing a momento that says you were picked by your peers to be ?? is not a good idea.

Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
    I was wondering how long it would be before the first don't-pick-on-Jenna post showed up... can Jennasmom be far behind?
    Bill! I wouldn't be surprised...

I don't know why certain contestants seem to have more defenders than others.
    I really hope this won't be the start of a slew of "you're just jealous" posts, because we're not.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Hi bobmac, welcome to the site.

About Jenna, I think the whole "tv personality" aspect is unpopular with a lot of Survivor viewers because we want to see contestants who are really there to win $1 million and not just to be on tv to help promote their media career. Bringing a crown as her luxury item just seems like a silly thing to do when some contestants actually brought useful luxury items and not a momento of what clique they belonged to.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Being the youngest contestant out there, bringing a Zeta crown, something that SO obviously points out her youth and seeming immaturity, was a mistake. She should be trying to blend in, not stick out like with a 5 pt. tiara.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
    I was wondering how long it would be before the first don't-pick-on-Jenna post showed up... can Jennasmom be far behind?
    I'd expect it in around a week or so.

FORT Newbie

Jenna - Swimwear model

For the record, Jenna says she won the Venus swimwear contest two years in a row...well that wasn't the national contest...it was the city of Erie, PA...local bar contest....college girls..i know i was there...anything for publicity...i'm sure she'll go real far...maybe

I totally believe that, Mitzi! I don't think she's got what it takes for a national competition. She looks kind of, um, I guess "scuzzy" is as close to the word I'm looking for.

FORT Newbie

Jealousy?

Hmmm...seems like there are a lot of jealous people out there that find it necessary to bash Jenna. I wonder how many of you would survive in the Amazon? Good luck Jenna...I'm rooting for you!!! --Shanna

Shanna, I'm not sure the bashing stems from jealousy. I think it stems from the fact that she went to "survive" in the Amazon, and brought a sorority crown... Or the fact that she's a "swimsuit model" for a profession... Or one of many other things that make us realize she's got to be a quick boot.

Why do people think that "dislike" stems from jealousy? I'm allowed to dislike people just because they make me go "ew".

+ Reply to Thread