+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenna Morasca - Survivor 6 Contestant

Originally posted by JORY'sMom
    There is nothing heartless at all about that. Christy has been out there basically "by herself" this whole time. She had every right in the world to bid on her letter. I hope Jenna is embarrassed and ashamed when she watches the show back.
    I have been thinking this exact thing. I wonder if she (and Heidi) watch the show and cringe at their behavior. Especially stripping on national tv for peanut butter and chocolate.

I think her behavior Thursday was horrible. It is sad that her mom is sick and I can see her wanting updates, but she doesn't deserve any more than the others. She needs to grow up.

I was also surprised that the rest of the letters didn't get passed out the next day...I don't know why but I thought Jeff would do that. Oh well.

I'm sure Jenna and Heidi are sitting around with their friends and family saying, "What??? What's wrong with THAT?"
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I'm sure they are.
    You don't behave like that overnight.
    It comes from a lifetime of throwing tantrums to get what you want.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think after stripping and diving for PB&Choco, Jenna should have tried pouting/crying at Jeff to let her back in the challenge.

Might have worked.

Did you notice Christy's smile towards Jenna when Christy let Jenna have the letter? She obviously was glad that Jenna got a letter too. Yet after that Jenna was still mad at Christy for getting the letter the first time...
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

FORT Regular
    I think that Jeff's been hanging out with some of the boys too much, he seems to be doing more & more blatant lusting after the female contestants. I haven't quite understood it this time in particular, because I (personally) don't think these female contestants are the cream of the crop & worth the effort. Anyway, he caved this time and I think he was wrong to do so. But, clearly he's been given that kind of decision-making power...so, them's the breaks, as the saying goes!

Jenna is a spoiled, immature child. 'nuff said!

It struck me that Christy's smile was more "what's going on?" than approval of the situation (re; letter to Jenna). Oftentimes I think that Christy simply looks confused (don't get me wrong, please, I'm not criticising...I really like Christy).

My father is quite deaf...at this point wears two hearing aids which help somewhat...but for many years we knew when he really didn't hear what we were saying, because his responses didn't quite make sense. Even now, we can tell when he's turned off his hearing aids! (If I was married to my mom, I'd do the same thing! HA! )

junglejuice12

The Letters

I think that Christy could of made friends easily. She chose to seclude herself. And, put your self in Jenna's position. She and her mother are very close, she practically secludes herself from the world when she is home to spend time with her mother. I know if I was out there, I would want a mail more than anything. Someone could chop of my left arm. I just know them on a more personal basis, that's all. I believe that she was not wrong at all. I was watching it with my family, and my mom, dad, and I came to tears when she could not get the mail. It's a very sad situation around my town. Her mother is a very good lady, and there's nothing wrong with Jenna being upset over the mail. The only thing is, I know Christy had no clue about Jenna's mother, mainly because she does not talk about it, or like to talk about it. So it's not Christy's fault either. It was just a big misunderstanding, and it's getting blown way outta porportion. You are entitled to your opinion, but you cannot tell me if your mother has had ten years of cancer, breast, lung, bone, and now brain, that you would not want to make sure she was ok. :

The only thing is, I know Christy had no clue about Jenna's mother, mainly because she does not talk about it, or like to talk about it. So it's not Christy's fault either. It was just a big misunderstanding, and it's getting blown way outta porportion. You are entitled to your opinion, but you cannot tell me if your mother has had ten years of cancer, breast, lung, bone, and now brain, that you would not want to make sure she was ok
    JJ, you're certainly entitled to your opinion, but:

1) The reason Christy wouldn't have known about Jenna's mom is because Jenna won't even LOOK at Christy, much less talk to her. 33 days in the Amazon, and you can't even look at someone once. What's up with that?

2) If Jenna is seriously concerned about her mother, why the hell is she spending 39 days in the Amazon, completely out of touch with her. She doesn't deserve a letter - everyone there made a sacrifice to be there, and she didn't win the bidding. Plain and simple.

Please explain why you feel that makes Jenna more deserving of a letter from her mother than Christy.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

Jenna has never said two words to Christy. Even when she needed her help, she sent her henchwoman, because she thought it would be beneath her to speak to Christy. Jenna is a spoil brat who has been told all her life that she was beautiful and special. First by her parents, then by men who wanted to get to know her better and then by Modeling Agencies who were ripping her off. That would explain her warp sense of self.

Great post NYG

+ Reply to Thread