+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenna Morasca - Survivor 6 Contestant

I married a frat boy, so I kind of have an idea of the lifestyle and clearly I didn't find parts of it awful There are both good and bad about frats/sororities. The problem is for every bad person or thing attached to a frat/sorority it takes about 10 good ones to make up for it. Which is too bad, but that is life.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I think that's the same for pretty much any society, association or whatever.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Why was Jenna allowed to wear a "Rush Zetas" sweatshirt last night to TC? That marks the first time someone was allowed to wear clothing with a saying on it on the show. And I'm officially annoyed.

Me too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I didn't like that. And I thought it was a showoff.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

There are no soroitites where I come from and I fully admit I just don't understand either the need for them or what would drive someone to want to join one.
    That fact she still appears to be so "into" the whole thing (bringing the crown as her luxury item and wearing the sweatshirt) is just annoying to me.
    Is this a life commitment?
    Last edited by fluff; 03-07-2003 at 11:30 AM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

The sorority thing on the sweatshirt doesn't bother me as much as the precedent it sets. Where is the line drawn? Can someone wear a "World Peace" sweatshirt? How about "Sam's Hardware"? What are the rules? Who gets to decide what's appropriate?

Me too. More and more I'm thinking it's a way to remind everyone how great she is and less about a reminder that people care about her.

'Course I'm not a big fan of sorority girls.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I agree John.
    There should be no needd for anyone to have a slogan of any type on their sweatshirt.

Please God don't us find out Alex has bought a "Belly' one.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I remembered Kelly from S3 wore a halter top with the words 'shameless' on it (or something like that). Of course, the kind of message is different. but words on shirts have been done before.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

+ Reply to Thread