+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenna Morasca - Survivor 6 Contestant

Jenna brought her Zeta crown as a source of inspiration. It is signed by all of her sisters and her parents. It shows that they love her and she can look at it and think of all of us when she's out there in the Amazon. It was a wonderful luxury item. All her years with ZTA were cherished. Thanks!
    Oh my goodness! I'm sorry - I can't read that and maintain a straight face!!!

I'm sure that Jenna will wear her crown with pride at the next TC!
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

I think Jenna brought her crown so she could wear it when she wins. I sure hope she gets the boot soon. She is just not nice.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Feifer

I don't really care for her or her attitude.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by Feifer
    I think Jenna brought her crown so she could wear it when she wins. I sure hope she gets the boot soon. She is just not nice.
    OMG it would be the height of arrogance if she wears it when she wins (if she wins). Like some kind of beauty contest or something.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Uh, is it an actual crown?
    I thought it was a gold crown shaped piece of wood or something.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    I think you can get either, Fluff, but that Jenna's is the wooden variety signed by all her sorority sisters, not something she would wear. I'm not sure though.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    Would it be any different if she brought something that signified her association with a scholastic or leadership fraternity? What if she belonged to a fraternity that only math, science or business majors could be belong to? Would everyone be having this discussion then? I think not! Also, not every Zeta chapter has crowns like Jenna's did. Most fraternities and sororities (academica and social) call them paddles which are decorated with signatures of members on the back. To Jenna, I'm sure, it was a reminder of all of the support she had back home.

I agree, there's nothing wrong with Jenna's sorority. But oh boy is there something wrong with Jenna. In the words of Feifer, "She is just not nice." I think the reason Zeta keeps being mentioned is that we have so much criticism to give on the girl, that it's hard to keep it focused just on her.

Oh who am I kidding. I say these things merely because I am jealous.
    Last edited by Zaius; 03-04-2003 at 01:52 AM.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Originally posted by Zaius
    I agree, there's nothing wrong with Jenna's sorority. But oh boy is there something wrong with Jenna. In the words of Feifer, "She is just not nice." I think the reason Zeta keeps being mentioned is that we have so much criticism to give on the girl, that it's hard to keep it focused just on her.

Oh who am I kidding. I say these things merely because I am jealous.
    LOL Zaius.

She isn't showing well IMO, I don't think she is a walking ad for the Zetas unless they just want women who plan to use their looks to walk through life. I feel it's her choice to bring what she wants, it may not have been the best choice but if it helps her who cares
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I think in general sororities and fraternities have a somewhat negative image.
    They seem to be generally thought of as exclusive cliques that only good looking or rich people can get into and have nothing to do with academic ability.
    I come from a country where there are no sororities so my view could be incorrect.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread