+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Dave Johnson - Survivor 6 Contestant

Originally posted by Paulie
    Did you enjoy the gratuitous and inexplicable tree-scaling scene, too?
    he he he

Fluff--what makes you think Rob likes Butch? It must have been the one episode I missed (damn my husband and his weak VCR programing skills!)

I see them voting psycho Mateo off before Alex. Alex is a threat physically, but he gets in under the radar and doesn't piss anyone off. I predict he'll outlast Butch.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I think Dave thinks he's smarter than he really is; just like Heidi thinks she's prettier than she is. Gee, they'd make a great couple...they'll have the most beautiful, smartest kids ever!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Originally posted by spegs
    he he he

Fluff--what makes you think Rob likes Butch? It must have been the one episode I missed (damn my husband and his weak VCR programing skills!)

I see them voting psycho Mateo off before Alex. Alex is a threat physically, but he gets in under the radar and doesn't piss anyone off. I predict he'll outlast Butch.
    Rob said in an early episode that he liked Butch, it might have even been the first episode.
    Obviously his opinion might have changed since then, but I find it interesting that whenever he mention "taking out the other guys" he then specifically names Roger and Dave, I don't think he's actually named Butch although I could be mistaken.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by holly71
    Gee, they'd make a great couple...they'll have the most beautiful, smartest kids ever!

BTW, spegs, I have superb VCR programming skills. Just wanted to call that out.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Hey, you ARE Mr. Fantastic afterall. I didn't expect any less from you, Paulie.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

FORT Fogey
    Dave was such an awesome guy! I really really liked him and wanted him to stay on the show! It was really crappy that he got voted out 8-1!

I mean, come on, him scaling trees shirtless was the best! He was such a babe, I would've liked to see him stick around for longer.

One good thing, at least he's on the jury!

J_Darko

Dave

Dave should of not have gone home. I know hes a thret in the game but it just sucks. He was my favorite player and now he has to leave the show. I hope to god that Rob goes home next. I hate that guy. He thinks he so funny when he just and inscure little jerk.

ok...im expecting the photo of dave here....the one i read from other sites where he wears tiny and tight red speedo...as his unshown strategy to stay longer...

he was shown wearing it right after talking to alex...

well...he is sexy...

FORT Fogey
    To Kukaycute...I wanna see that pic! But I haven't seen it, don't even know where it'd be located.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    He was looking just as cute as ever last night.

He needs to regrow his stubble as on TES I didn't find him nearly as attractive.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread