+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Dave Johnson - Survivor 6 Contestant

I agree.

I think Dave's perceptions of Heidi and Christy were greatly influenced by everything Jenna said. Jenna, of course, talked up Heidi as being a wonderful person and strong team member so he thinks she is a greater asset than Christy.

Butch and Roger, on the other hand, are forming their perceptions of Heidi and Christy based on direct observation, and I think they are seeing Christy as a greater asset.

Which she is, as a TEAM member. They may change their minds once the teams merge and competitions are for individual immunity and rewards!

I have to say that so far Dave is boring me to death.

I do like his bottom and think he seems like a decent enough chap and just hope that MB is holding some of his "spark" in reserve for later shows.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think he really effed up with his team selection.

Dave, Roger and Butch assumed the guys who went to Jaburu would stay loyal to the original male versus female concept.

Rob was a horn dog from day one, they all knew that, so why would they assume he'd stay loyal having spent the best part of a week with Jenna and Shawna?

Alex had a big disagreement with Roger and clearly didn't like him very much, why would he stay loyal?

Matthew was closely alligned with Ryan and Daniel, the first two people on Roger's hit list. Going to Jaburu saved Matt in this game. If he'd stayed at Tambaqui and they'd lost another challenge he would most likely have been booted. There was no reason for him to stay loyal to Roger.

Dave should never have selected Roger or Heidi for his team.
    Heidi was always going to reallign with the females at the merge (which simply has to come eventually) and the men who left had no reason to continue to vote with Dave if he was maintaing an alliance with Roger.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Leo
    Premium Member

Couldn't have said it better. Wise man sayeth: Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

I just can't inderstand why he kept Roger.
    My only explanation is that he was trying to plan for the possibility that they guys would go into the merge in equal numbers with the females.
    He did admit to not playing the game fir the first few days, but I can't imagine how the fact that Roger was so annoying escaped him.
    I would have jumped at the chance to get rid of him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think he knew that Roger was a solid ally. Same with Butch. Dave's got a little bit of a sexist pig in him, so I'm sure he didn't find Roger so bad.

But really, based on those reasons, he should have sent them over to the other camp... unless he thought he'd be vulnerable by keeping Rob, Matt or Alex.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think he should have at least kept Alex (although maybe Jenna picked him first...in fact I think she did....)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Is this guy really a Rocket Scientist or is that some kind of a joke? I liked Dave in the beginning, I thought he was an intelligent guy and would be a fairly good player. What is his obsession with Heidi? She looks like Mr. Burns with a wig. Didn't Jenna tell him Heidi was in the girl's alliance? What did he think would happen when they merged? Granted I think Heidi saved his butt last night but come on, how could they choose Christy for elimination before Jenna? Something tells me Heidi has this fool under her thumb. Rocket Scientist my foot.

Agreed with Everything you said Fluff, couldnt say more.

What is his obsession with Heidi? She looks like Mr. Burns with a wig.

This guy is toast next week. Not even Mr. Burns () can save him now. The previews totally focused on Heidi "sleeping with the enemy" and Mateo going loopy, even though Dave is next on the Deena/Rob alliance. Dead give away.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread