+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Lue - Survivor 6 Contestant

I hate to go against my gender here, but I can't see the women pulling out another victory for a very long time.

It seems as if Daniel could be a likeable guy and a few more days might buy him some time. That one vote may have been a wakeup call and force him to contribute more.

I'd say that either Roger or Dave was in more danger than Daniel.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Newbie
    i think he's going next. he's an outcast since the beginning. unless he started communicating with others, then it might not be so bad. i'm thinking if ryans not voted off, he might fly under the radar or ride on ryans coattail throughout the whole season.
    as much as i want him to stay, but my prediction, he's next...

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see that.
    He has obvious physical strength, but he doesn't seem to have a whole lot of agility which can be just as important.

I think his best bet to avoid the boot is that someone else will emerge as a more obvious choice rather than him being willing or able to change his fate.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Or maybe Tambaqui will win the next IC, allowing Daniel more time to form alliances, etc...

Yes that's a definite possibility.

I think the woman could be in trouble for future challenges if they don't sort their shelter out soon.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Leo
    Premium Member
    Originally posted by lobeck
    He'll be another early boot for his tribe. Maybe even the next one...
    I'm somewhat surprised he didn't get booted this time around.

I was too.
    I wonder if the ithers saw Ryan as more of the "leader" in the duo and felt Daniel would perhaps be more productive if he wasn't there
    "That's Numberwang!"

i was very surprised that dan didn't get voted off. there must have been a lot of stuff going on with ryan that we didn't get to see.

dan seems like such a meathead. he's all brawn, but isn't using his strength to help out at all.

lol_its_fun
    By the way, a friend of mine is also interested in Martial Arts very much and he told me last night that there is no such thing called black belt in Wu Shu Kung Fu.

Well, I think your friend is mistaken. Wushu is currently the fastest-growing martial art in the world. Technically, Wushu is the "general" name for China-based martial arts (there are about 500 different sub-types). Generally, it's a highly artistic form of martial arts, and includes weaponry a lot of the time.

They use the same belt or sash system as almost all other martial arts.

The Shaolin monks developed Wushu more than 5,000 years ago, but it really began to develop in its modern form around 1920.

Anyway, just thought you might be interested.

+ Reply to Thread