+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849

Thread: Christy Smith - Survivor 6 Contestant

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Plus, I don't know if she would want to admit that she made a mistake. It's far better to appear like the bigger person (though I would actually have thought more highly of her if she would have voted for Matt to win).

All I can say is thank goodness it wasn't a close vote. Can you imagine if that was the deciding one?!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Newbie
    Recent time lurker, first time poster on this thread.

Here's what I recently said on my intro to the FORT.
    I've said this on several places recent re: the vote

Was I disappointed? Of course
    Was I surprised: Not at all.
    Will this stop me from watching Survivor? NOT AT ALL!!

And re: Christy's vote? (And not discounting the efforts of Jenna in any means)

It's the people like Jenna that win the money.

It's the people like Christy that win the game of life.
    (And seeing how Christy is like on these recent interviews and on the how, I won't blame her for now admitting the "errors of her ways".)

Intro: My name is Sarah. I reside in Terre Haute, IN (45-ish minutes away from where Butch Lockley's from) and creator of the Christy's World message board.

Sarah
    Last edited by cjester27; 05-17-2003 at 01:39 AM.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    aboard cjester27.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

FORT Newbie

You won't believe me if I told you.....

OK. I......can you tell I'm on cloud 9 right now? I....I just got an email from one of Christy's friends!!! (If you're reading this, thanks friend; and, yes, I think as long as you give recognition to the people who created the images, I don't see too much of a problem with the images.)

Anyway, here's the email the friend sent.

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi Sarah,

This is a friend of Christy's, [name withheld] and I've been following the message boards during the whole show, and am really glad you come up with the website! I dont know if anyone from Christy's family has contacted you- but they know about the website- I don't participate on the boards- but thought I'd let you know about christy's new website. We ve just opened it up, it's not the best right now,but its a start, and we'll be working on making it cooler, with time.
    Please let the fans know - sign the guestbook
    www.amazinchristy.com

It also has her mailing address u can send fan mail too. And tell all those people who sent her letters before, please send them back! (The post office in Basalt got tons of mail for "Christy Smith, Basalt, Co" but he didn't know who she was, and after a month or two, he sent them all back..and Christy just found out about this just 2 days after he did that.. It was so sad. So I hope she gets them all back..

I also noticed in your board that you'd need hosting space for the banners- I think its beautiful, and I was thinking of doing that for the site too, but man it'd take so long to find them all, but here they are, all right on your page. Be allright if we put it on our page?

No need to mention my name or email address- just want to put this info out into the boards.

Thanks
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, thanks, dear friend. Tell Christy - when you see her next time to come over to this site and tell her experiences and everything. Tell her to take her time (since I'm sure she's swamped and everything).

Sarah

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Aww. Cool!!!
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

FORT Newbie

Christy's World (CW) update - May 21, 2003

Last week (May 15) I put in a new thread on sites related to sign language/ASL. Also added on was several articles related to Deaf culture and a thread in the Events section (thanks levonian) of Christy making an appearance at Deaf Expo East in Philadelphia!! (For those that can make it there, please inform us.)

ALSO, I have linked Christy's official website (www.amazinchristy.com) to CW. Please click on the CW logo above to see the site.

Don't forget tomorrow night, at 9:00p.m. Central Daylight Time the weekly Thursday chat session here at CW (it's the "Live Chat" on the board). Topics to perhaps be discussed will probably be anything in general re: life. The first chat was a very good start to what will be a very nice community. You will need to register on ezboard to be able to be on the chat. If you have any problems registering, please contact me via email (see profile).

That's all for now.

Sarah
    Christy's World creator

FORT Newbie
    thanks for 'official site' link... is it fairly new?

Quote Originally Posted by Boult
    No, I have seen her wearing one when she was in Jabaru tribe in previous episode..

this url is a direct link to my post at other forum with picture of her wearing HA. I caught glimpse of it.. I bet you all missed it eh..

here you go...

http://www.deafonline.org/forums/sho...961&#post18961
    For those who just joined just recently and found this link broken... the new and working link is now

http://www.deafonline2.com/forums/sh...961&#post18961

+ Reply to Thread