+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Christy Smith - Survivor 6 Contestant

FORT Fogey
    Christy was a very nice person, but her logic in voting for Jenna made zero sense. I don't understand it at all. Why would you vote for her?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I honestly think it was a voting error because of misunderstanding of the instructions.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Regular
    Well, it may have been a misunderstanding, but it's not like it would have made a difference anyway. Jenna still would have won.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Right. I certainly don't blame her if there was a mistake either. That would have been a tough situation.

Fortunately she was not the deciding vote so it doesn't matter either way.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Christy#1Fan I'm still puzzled with her vote.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

FORT Newbie

cHRISTY

I love survivor but Christy made me sick with all that setting an example for deaf people. If she wanted to prove that a handicap person could survive she wouldn't have harped on her disability she would think she didn't have a disability. My son lost one of his legs and he doesn't consider himself handicap. He never expects anyone to treat him any different than you or I.
    This is a real example for handicap people to overcome the handicap stigma

BravoFan, I love your new “title”

Originally posted by unexplained
    I'm still puzzled with her vote.
    This is from a Howard Stern fan website: “Stuttering John came in and had Rob talk about how he thinks Christy might have voted the wrong way in the finals. Rob said that he thinks she may have read Jeff's lips wrong and thought she was voting Jenna out in the end. She was really upset with Jenna and Heidi when she got voted out so it didn't make a lot of sense when she voted for her to win.”

Some people have speculated that Christy was influenced by Deena.

Others feel that Christy is just good-natured and forgiving.

There are even some people who think that the reason CBS is not releasing the final vote tapes on Yahoo is b/c Christy made a mistake.

I don’t think we’ll ever know the truth unless CBS releases the final vote tapes.

FORT Regular
    Well that would explain it, right?

FORT Fogey
    I never thought that she'd actually made a mistake in voting, cuz it'd always seemed pretty obvious that you're voting for someone to win. But why would she say what she did in the reunion show? She could've come clean at that point.

FORT Regular
    well, to admit that she didn't understand the instructions would probably start some kinda uproar/backlash, saying CBS should have had an interpreter for her, blah blah blah. Only she knows the truth.

+ Reply to Thread