+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Christy Smith - Survivor 6 Contestant

FORT Regular

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Finally she looks real good in Survivor!
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Originally posted by LaughAtlantis
    The look of utter glee on her face when Alex was voted out was priceless. A great moment.

Yep, I loved that.

I don't think we've seen a whole lot of evidence that she's playing the game, I hope they're hiding it and she will surprise me in the next couple of weeks.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Leo
    Premium Member
    I actually hope that Christy and Matt decide to form an alliance to go to the final two. I think Matt's her best bet for an alliance right now, and probably the most receptive as well.

I hoped she'll make it to at least the final two. If not, I'm just pleased with her getting so far in Survivor.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Me too, she has done so without any firm alliance either.
    She allied with people when she needed to or when circumstances forced her too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

And she trusted NO ONE! Thats the way to go in Survivor.

I'm sad to see her go.
    I really would have liked to have seen her make it to at least the final four, if not further.

She should have been more direct with Rob.
    Jenna and Heidi were going to make any alliance that saved them on the night so it's no wonder they were willing to join forces with Rob again.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She was too honest, and it cost her. When Rob approached her to gauge her thinking, she should have told him exactly what he wanted to hear. You don't do your strategizing out loud in Survivor, for pete's sake! If Heidi and/or Jenna make the final two, I blame Christy. She should have discarded Heidi's half-baked, ridiculous "plan" out of hand. A 3-3 deadlock in the jury is complete chaos and automatically seals your fate should you lose to the Purple Rock of Fate. Even if you succeed, you're obligated to win Immunity at F3 to get in with either Jenna or Heidi.

Darn it, I really liked her, but her gameplay - especially at the end - was abysmal.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

If there's a purple rock of fate

And I agree, Christy was a likeable person, but an extremely poor Survivor.

+ Reply to Thread