+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Christy Smith - Survivor 6 Contestant

I wondered why Christy's letter from home came from her friend rather than a family member. Have other contestants in the past received mail from someone other than family or significant other?

Then I read this line in her confessional (someone posted this here from Survivor Insider): "Even at Christmas family dinner, I am an outcast. But I am willing to fight it and confront it. "

It broke my heart. But if she's reading the message boards, she knows she is loved and admired by us all.

It looked like Christy had two letters...I noticed the ink and writing were different on the pages she was holding. Her parents may realise that her being deaf, she may need to hear from her deaf friends who understand what she is going through as well as getting a letter from mom and dad (who while they love her, can't relate to being the only deaf person in a group)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I'm thinking it's two letters too. I was teary-eyed when she read the letter because she really deserved to get the letter after weeks of being apart from loved ones.

She was the one who really deserved it.

Go, Christy!
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

FORT Fogey
    I am really loving that I am the shadow for Christy, out of the whole bunch she is the sweetest and most genuine. Any scheeming she may have to do will be forced not from her heart like Jenna, that comes directly from her cold black heart.

I soooooo hope Christy wins, or at the very least outlast Jenna

FORT Fogey
    I hope Christy wins even more now! She is such a sweetheart! She's really awesome, so different from how she seemed at the very beginning. It seems sort of unlikely that she'll win because if she doesn't win immunity if she gets to the F3 they won't take her along because she is so sweet and they will know they have no chance against her. Hopefully she'll win that challenge if she makes it that far!

Originally posted by nlmcp
    It looked like Christy had two letters...I noticed the ink and writing were different on the pages she was holding. Her parents may realise that her being deaf, she may need to hear from her deaf friends who understand what she is going through as well as getting a letter from mom and dad (who while they love her, can't relate to being the only deaf person in a group)
    Thanks, Nancy. That makes me feel so much better.

Questionnaire: Which player doesn’t deserve to win?
    Christy’s answer: Alex.

Why did she think Alex was less deserving than Jenna?

I really don't know Sheela, I thought that was a strange answer.

I speculated in another thread that he might be have been someone that she felt
    "That's Numberwang!"

Sam I am

WOW - go Christy!

It has been a while since I have had time to catch up on the threads here. I am glad to see that so many are still rooting for Christy.
    To answer some things I have read...
    She has a birthmark on her face, near her eye. I wonder if they touched it up on the cbs website.
    I do not know how to get a hold of her, I have tried all the ways I had, but none work.
    As for her hearing... I know I could talk to Christy when she was not looking at me, as long as we were close and she could understand. So she has some hearing when the aids are turned up, but it is not clear.
    I agree Butch, Matthew, Rob and Christy would be a cool final 4.

Who knows what this week will hold for our Survivors.
    I keep my fingers crossed!
    -Sam
    "No day but today!"

Wow! I really hope Christy wins, or at least makes the F2 with Matt. They truly deserve to be on top of the tribe. Good, honest, hard working people.

Cheers from Colorado Rocky Mountain High Christy!!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

The look of utter glee on her face when Alex was voted out was priceless. A great moment.
    Joy
    Blogging away in my LaughAtlantis world...

+ Reply to Thread