+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Christy Smith - Survivor 6 Contestant

I would like to see a little more (or a lot more) evidence of game playing from Christy.
    She seemed to be pretty much a follower of Deena and has left herself without an alliance because of it.

The very fact that none of the "alliance" has shown any interest in Christy other than trying to temporarily win her vote makes me want her to outlast all of them.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by fluff
    ....The very fact that none of the "alliance" has shown any interest in Christy other than trying to temporarily win her vote makes me want her to outlast all of them.
    I couldn't agree more! Which is why I'm pulling for Matt, too. I would love to see those that have been underestimated by the others actually prove them wrong.....sadly, I'm afraid I'll be disappointed.
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

FORT Newbie

An alliance breakup?

If any of you haven't seen the information on the next episode on the CBS website one of the things they say is:

"A Survivor promises to vote against a trusted ally, sending the wounded friend into a flutter".

Hopefully this might be within the alliance and open up the game to some of the under dogs.

I also agree that Christy, who has done a good job flying under the radar to make it to the last seven, needs to start playing the game before it's too late.

Thanks for the cool welcome Unexplained!

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Originally posted by stepscot
    I couldn't agree more! Which is why I'm pulling for Matt, too. I would love to see those that have been underestimated by the others actually prove them wrong.....sadly, I'm afraid I'll be disappointed.
    I'm preparing myself for the worst. I can't bear to watch Christy being voted out.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

FORT Regular
    I'm coming to like Christy more & more as the episodes go on!
    She's got such a funny sense of humor just beneath the surface ("what, no garlic bread?") and always sort of a twinkle in her eye. Sometimes she's been too open & said things which made me cringe for her...like the time when they had switched tribes & she was gushing how much NICER the guys were to her than the women had been, but she was sitting alongside some of those women! She needs to work on being a bit less naive, I think.

I'd be very happy to see Christy win. I would be PI$$ED if Rob,
    Heidi or Jenna wins. I'd be okay with Matt or Butch winning.

kaj

Christy

I believe to stay this long Christy could be playing the game, better than what we've seen. But, she has to start playing it now! I have yet to see her in an alliance that is promising.

I have prepared myself for Christy's departure, so if she stays longer tha I havepredicted or expected, O would lve to be surprised that way!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    DC, Please keep all comments on tonight's show in the discussion forum until after midnight ET.

Thanks
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I really hope Christy won't now be used as a pawn by the men.
    I can't see it happening, I think it all hinges on how Matthew now views his relationship with Rob.

With the CBS "clues" for next week saying Jenna is going to spill the beans on Rob I think it could be his week to go.

I forecast a Christy, Butch, Matt, Jenna final four.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Wow, she has really come around since the first episode.

She's one of my favorites now for sure.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by fluff
    I forecast a Christy, Butch, Matt, Jenna final four.
    I think that will be it as well. It will be interesting though to see if they really start playing the game and try keep Jenna to end (anyone of those 3 should win a vote against her), or will they be as honest as they appear and kick Jenna and go final 3 as Christy, Matt and Butch.

+ Reply to Thread