+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Christy Smith - Survivor 6 Contestant

FORT Newbie
    If you find out where, AngelFish, let me know. I'm with you. I think Christy could be on for awhile. She didn't get any votes at this past TC. And the next threat is Alex. I think Alex should've kept Dave around. Didn't he realize he is pretty strong himself and a threat to a majority of the tribe? Might've been smarter if he kept Dave. Actually, I think the guys should've realized they are being so played. Especially after the IC which was set up to reveal alliances. Somehow they (the dudes) didn't get that. OUCH!! Nothing against the women, but I'm hoping the guys can regrioup. And, I'm hoping they take Christy along.

angelfish
    Well, if anyone could PM me an address where I could write to Christy, please let me know. thanks.

angelfish
    I'd keep it to myself. She's an awesome possumm!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    You know what fascinates me?
    After last week's episode it dawned on me that I don't even recognize that she is deaf during the show. That's amazing to me.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    She rocks. She is playing the game well. I hope that she won't be a "sitting duck" with the other alliances voting her off. I'm still hoping for her to be the ultimate survivor.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Originally posted by BravoFan
    You know what fascinates me?
    After last week's episode it dawned on me that I don't even recognize that she is deaf during the show. That's amazing to me.
    Exactly... that is how I feel about hearing ppl and deaf ppl. I don't recognise these facts about these persons anymore. They're just ppl to me. Hearing ppl still do not see deaf ppl as regular ppl though.

I'm wondering whether Christy is gagging for real with these bugs in her mouth or is she playing mind tricks to make others feeling uneasy? I can't really tell cuz she seems to take them all at the second round. the final round with that squirming one make me shivering... yuck! Matt swallowed it whole... didn't attempt to put it out of mercy.
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

FORT Newbie
    to me it seemed easier to eat the worm-like things, (i imagine that they are not very hard to chew) than the cricket thing, she had to chomp down on the crunchy bits, it'd be easier to remember that you're eating an insect like that... blegh...

The JHF Haus
    Hi! *waves* GUESS WHAT!?!?! Kuifje and I finally watched Survivors last night together over AIM between two TVS That was FUNNNNNN and here are my comments while I watched the survivors.

First of all I already ate dinner and I was thinking "Please? do you mind *talking to tv* I just ate dinner hehehe. I wasn't warned WHY did no one warn me?? hehehehehe

Second of all....those women are lame-o even christy. When u wondered if she was doing the barfing scene ... I watched too many Fear Factor tv shows that ain't a fake barfing. She IS barfing. IF she was just playing around she looks like an idiot. LIke everyone does on Fear Factor

NO offense please. just my opnion on that NO replies to my opinion

HUGS?

Good !!! we all are on the same page Cya Kuifje around and everyone have a good day

~JF

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I don't know if Christy was really gagging as a ploy, but she had me gagging here at home! I nearly lost it.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread