+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Butch Lockley - Survivor 6 Contestant

Hmm, that helps a little re his reported weight loss.
    As I said earlier in the thread, he doesn't appear to be carrying much excess weight so 30 pounds is a significany drop in such a short time.
    Could indicate he stays round for a while.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Not again... I can't even...favorite actress....oh god!

JR.
    Originally posted by John
    For his audition video, he dressed up like a giant white squirrel, to represent his home town.

So you know he's got a sense of humor.
    Or a few loose screws.

FORT Newbie
    He dressed as an albino squirrel it's the 'town' mascot from what I understand.

I grew up in the same town as Butch. We went through school together. I've never been a fan of 'reality' tv, but I'm definitely going to be watching Survivor 6! He was one of the nicest, most genuine guys I knew. And yes, a wacky sense of humor if I remember right!!! He graduated a year ahead of me & until now, had lost track of him. Either way, it's good to know he's done well in life. "RUMOR" has it that he came back to school (Olney) 31 pounds lighter, so sounds as if he lasted a fair amount of time in the Amazon!

Hmmm, I would say he had to have lasted out there to lose that amount of weight.

Sounds as though he's a really nice guy.
    I think it'll certainly be interesting for you to have someone you know taking part in the show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    My daughter (she's 23) was studying one evening, and her roommate yelled at her. A girl they played softball against for years was on Fear Factor a few weeks ago. I didn't see the episode, but said she made it to the finals. Small world sometimes!

GO BUTCH!

(P.S. He isn't too fond of the name Wilber. I've never heard a person call him that)

Little tidbit of useless information for you all...I had the WORST crush on him when I was in 7th grade and he was in 8th!

YIKES! If he reads this, my secret is out!

He'll be comin' to get ya, Jaybird!

Welcome to the FORT, BTW. I'll be shadowing Butch this year. Maybe I'll tap you for some choice hometown tidbits.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Newbie
    Am I going to have to dig out all my old yearbooks? See what he wrote in them?

That would sure give a fun little perspective jaybird.
    Glad you could join in the fun, welcome.
    Im haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

FORT Newbie
    Small town rumors have it that Butch makes (made) the final four. The 31 pound weight loss substantiates that. Rumors are also saying who won the competition, but I won't say. Because until the end, no one knows for certain, right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast