+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NY Daily News article- may contain spoilers

FORT Fogey
    I think the contestants are older this season, than in Amazon, aren't they? So, maybe a bit less of the "pretty young girls" stuff with no 21 year olds?

I wondered if one from each tribe is voted off first, then they mix it up - so they could "try" to follow the custom of women following men with even tribes...

I also vote for no recrap episode!

Angel boy
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Jeff says the coral cuts the skin, it gets infected, flies lay eggs and then 'it sort of blows up'. Anyone else a bit concerned about this?
    YIKES!!! Cause the only way Jeff knows that is if it actually happened to someone. I literally makes my skin crawl.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by aceiling
    I find this encouraging - hopefully they'll be a good group of people to watch. For me, the tribe dynamics makes the show!
    I hope your right. But every season, Jeff will say 'this is the best season yet, we have a great cast, blah, blah, blah.' He even said that about Thailand and All-Stars, so he's probably obligated to. I mean, what's he supposed to say? This is the most boring group of people and the worst season ever? That'd really want to make me tune in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123