+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Twila Tanner

FORT Fogey
    I really like Twila, but she is in some very real danger. If the merge doesn't come sooner than expected, I don't think she'll be around to see it.

I hope I'm wrong.

Let us hope then that Lopevi wins immunity again!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

I hioe the guys realise that they have a good ally in her, if they give her a chance.
    She makes an excellent Man.

But then she's got to have the sense to be blunt and TELL the guys she is on their side, not just let it be implied. I think that was Tom's downfall last season. He just assumed that his actions told Rob that he was on his side... but that wasn't what Rob interpreted.

Be blunt to them. Do a Austin Powers "I'm a Man, Baby!"

Ha! Twila may think she fits in better with the men, but she had better stay with the women. Because the guys will NOT let her bust up their alliance; they'll use her to vote out Julie and John, or if there is a merge they will keep her around only until the other women's group is safely smaller...then bye bye Twila. If she's not smart enough to figure it out after always working around a bunch of guys, then she's an idiot and deserves to get booted.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey
    I expect Lopevi to throw tonight's immunity challenge and get rid of Julie, but they might dump Twila instead.

FORT Fogey
    Well, it is becoming obvious that the Lopevi guys aren't willing to throw an immunity challenge. Even if they do somehow lose the next one, I'm fairly certain that Twila will be safe. I am interested to see who she aligns herself with after the merge.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Now that her and sarge are "tight", it would be hard for any of the men to vote Twila off. They all swoon over sarge for some reason, and it bugs me.
    But, Twila sure did herself a great service when she buddied up with him...it's going to ensure that she's on the show for a long time.

That there is my guess of the week.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Yay!!! Twila is still in the running to win the game!!! Go Twila!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

I like her too. She's Lil, but with some aggression.

But I'm on Sarge's side, rather Ami's (no longer Scouts), so anyone that makes a good allie for him is cool by me.

FORT Fogey
    I like her as an interesting character. I am always put off by women who can't relate to women though. She is in her element with the men now so we are seeing a very likeable person. Her behavior on the womens team left a lot to be desired.

Out of the gate she decided not to get to know all of her tribe. That is just not smart and caused tension and the tribe split immediately. I believe she was pivotal in this. Ami spouted wisdom at TC when she suggested getting to know the younger ones and let them braid your hair or SOMETHING.

Her immediate stance of all work is good and taking breaks is bad made her look, in my eyes, as inflexible and probably difficult to have as a friend or co worker. Too hard line too fast.

+ Reply to Thread