+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Twila Tanner

Hmmmm in past seasons I've pulled for the "tough girl" types (Mad Dog, Sue), she'll end up being another one of those as long as she doesn't come across as bossy (which I fear she might) and just try to stick to being a hard workin woman.

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    On the name thing: I once knew a Twyla (pronounced with an eye) if it helps.
    GREAT MOMENTS IN SURVIVOR HISTORY...

"Richard catching fish hasn't come into foreplay yet..."
    -- Susan Hawk

I wonder if Twila, Dolly, Leanne and Scout might form an alliance; they all seem to be the type of gals that the other women won't like. It looks like, at least from these bios, that it would make sense for them to do so.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I think she may be the one that gets into the middle of everything & stirs it up. With that cowboy hat & being from Iowa/Missouri I wonder if she hangs out in Saddle Ranch bars with John Kenney. Give that girl a Long Neck Bud & a jar of pickled mushrooms!!

Finally, a woman that I predict won't be part of the girl-alliance. Yes, this means she is a very early boot.

Okay Twila...Show us whatcha got
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    so it's pronounced tw-EYE-la? it's true, we shouldn't assume that the youth of the tribe are automatically the stronger of the tribe. and i say until she let's loose with her first "YEE HAW" we shouldn't peg her either. since when is our beloved "Survivor" predictable?
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    Hmmmm in past seasons I've pulled for the "tough girl" types (Mad Dog, Sue), she'll end up being another one of those as long as she doesn't come across as bossy (which I fear she might) and just try to stick to being a hard workin woman.
    Me too; probably because they remind me of me! I don't agree with some here that Twila is an automatic early boot this time, because there appear to be several women that might be in this category, if they all can possibly get along they could form a strong alliance. In the past Survivor has always had only one , possibly two women per show that were maybe a little less 'girly', and the other women always seem to be put off by it. I'm hoping this time will be a little different!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Bottom line: asset or liability in the challenges? Probably an asset with her background. So she should have time to make alliances, and my guess is she will be one of the guys, but not a physical threat. Could go a long long way.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I saw a commercial last night that featured Rupert and he gave a quick analysis on some of the contestants that were shown. I can't remember exactly what she said, but it was something along the lines of not being sure about alliances, can't be mean or backstab people, and more or less she sounded like a fish out of water. Rupert says she'll be eaten alive. She's starting to grow on me a little, especially when I take a look at some of the other contestants, but I have a feeling this will be one of those seasons where everyone I like goes first and everyone I hate lasts until the end.

+ Reply to Thread