+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Twila Tanner

FORT Fogey
    Despite Julie's trickery, I expect Twila to stick with the men next week. I wouldn't be shocked if Julie did the same.

FORT Fogey
    Well, it didn't go the way I thought it would. But Twila is actually still in a pretty good position. She can continue to eliminate the men and take her chances with the women's alliance, and she might do very well with this strategy. Or (assuming that Julie will work with her) she could take a risk and ambush Ami at the next tribal council. If Julie isn't willing, I'm betting that Scout would be. As a last resort, she could certainly get Scout and the guys to dump Eliza.

At any rate, the women's aliance won't last much longer.

i certainly hope the women's aliance falls out soon...
    i don't wanna see pagonging happening seasons after seasons
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

She's heading into Lil territory.
    The odd one out, who everyone expects to have on their side, but no-one really intends to support.
    Soon everyone will be ripping into her for Betraying them.

At least she doesnt have an illusions of being Honest and Moral.

I thought Twila was a lesbian.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaaam
    Not so far as we know. The out lesbians are Ami and Scout, who both list female significant others in their bios. Twila is a single mom, not that that tells you anything about her sexual orientation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaaam
    She has never said so, everyone is just making that assumption because of her job and the way she speaks. I remember Sarge making some comment (nothing really out of line ) to Twila that I can't really remember when the tribes merged, but anyway Twila was shaking her head, noooo, I like men!
    I get people assuming the same thing about me all the time because of where I work and how I dress when I'm there and all, although I could care less.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I think that Twila is just a big old tomboy. I like that about her. I don't think she's a lesbian but don't care one way or the other. I like her a lot. I fear that she may be nearing the end of the road though. I expect the young ones to turn on the older women as soon as they get rid of the other guy, if not next time. they may keep the token guy around for the heavy lifting. He's no threat now.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I like Twila but she is in trouble now. She is doing the same thing Christy from the Amazon did. She's not whole heartedly committing to one group or another. Both groups will just turn around and boot her rather than hope she takes their side (or risk that she won't). That came back to bite Christy in the butt and the whole thing happened only a few hours before TC

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    I like Twila but she is in trouble now. She is doing the same thing Christy from the Amazon did. She's not whole heartedly committing to one group or another. Both groups will just turn around and boot her rather than hope she takes their side (or risk that she won't). That came back to bite Christy in the butt and the whole thing happened only a few hours before TC
    True.. I agree with that assessment. But...there are no more 2 groups, there is only Chris left.
    I don't think she's that stupid (at this point) to side with Chris. That would be a death sentence. So, she has to side with the girls.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread