+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Travis Sampson

Travis Sampson

[IMG]images/img/traviss9.jpg[/IMG]

Age 33
    Occupation Loss Prevention
    Home Town Blountville, TN

Travis "Bubba" Sampson was born and raised in Blountville, Tennessee, where he spent a lot of time working on his grandfather's farm. As a child, Sampson spent a lot of his time with his grandfather, watching wrestling and THE PRICE IS RIGHT. He attended Sullivan Central High School, where he played football all four years. He then attended three years of college at Northeast State Technical Community College in Blountville. He obtained employment at a sales plant and eagerly pursued a career in wrestling on the side. Sampson was granted a tryout match with the National Championship Wrestling (NCW) in Cornelia, Georgia. NCW became the National Wrestling Alliance (NWA) when Sampson began doing shows for the World Championship Wrestling and then with World Wrestling Entertainment. He was known to the wrestling community as "Romeo Bliss."

Two years after Sampson was married, he decided to retire from wrestling to make his family his priority. In 2002, Sampson attended Walter State Police Academy, where he received a certificate of basic law enforcement in officer education. He currently lives in Johnson City, Tennessee, with his wife, Jennifer and their four boys, Aaron, 11; Erick, 8; Trevor, 7 and Gabriel, 2 ˝.

Sampson currently works in loss prevention at Wal-Mart and also coaches football at the Johnson City Boys and Girls Club. He describes himself as aggressive, persistent and outspoken and enjoys critiquing other people's flaws, showing off when weight training and playing video games. He says his proudest accomplishment is his four sons. His wife is his hero because she went through 38 months of pain to bring them all into this world. He is a member of the NRA, Civil War Historical Society and Police Benevolent Association and is very active with his church.

Travis believes he will bring his leadership, aggressiveness and inventiveness to SURVIVOR:VANUATU, and his primary reason for participating is to live a life that isn't so ordinary. He believes that he could be the Sole Survivor because he has "learned how to adapt to different people and different situations. I can schmooze anybody, become their best friend then take their butt…and vote them off."

Sampson's birth date is February 19, 1971.
    Last edited by eny; 08-17-2004 at 02:16 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Favourites:

Colors Orange, white
    Scents My wife's hair, mountain air after a good rain
    Flowers Dogwood
    Board Games Clue
    Video Games NCAA Football 2004
    Sports to Play Football, basketball, golf
    Sports Teams Tennessee Volunteers, Tennessee Titans
    Outdoor Activities Picnic with my family, throw ball with sons
    TV Shows Andy Griffith
    Movies O Brother, Where Art Thou?
    Actors Don Knotts, Andy Griffith, Jack Lemmon
    Actresses Demi Moore
    Music Country, bluegrass
    Magazines Sports Illustrated (football season)
    Books/Authors Power with People by Gregory W. Lester, PhD
    Cereals Fruit Loops
    Fruits Apple, pineapple
    Snack Foods BBQ chips
    Cookies Chocolate chip
    Candy Bars Snickers
    Alcoholic Drinks Pabst Blue Ribbon beer
    Non-Alcoholic Mountain Dew, Gatorade, Kool-Aid (sugar free)
    "That's Numberwang!"

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Travis was on "My Life is a Sitcom". He and his wife were wrestlers, and he was actually a pro-wrestler at one point. Went by the name of Romeo Bliss. He will probably make the merge, but he's going to annoy me like Tom did.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Yes, he's very Tom-ish.
    and a vols fan. vote him off already.

Very Tom, but he seems to have a lot of Frank in him as well. I don't think he will see eye-to-eye with many of the others. Enjoying "critiquing other people's flaws" doesn't seem like it will help him much either.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Sampson currently works in loss prevention at Wal-Mart...
    Is that like a store detective? Or the greeter who also checks people's receipts?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    He does seem like Frank. Right now I'm thinking he'll be booted pre-merge, but I guess it wouldn't surprise me if he makes it further.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Is that like a store detective? Or the greeter who also checks people's receipts?
    I think he's one of those people who makes sure the employees aren't stealing.(like you said,a store detective)

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Bubba? Folks, I think we have our redneck. Please let him go quickly.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I like Travis's choice of scents, flower, his liking bluegrass, and his taste for good old Pabst.

Other than that, I figure I'll soon enough be asking of him "How can I miss you when you won't go away?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast