+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Leann Slaby

Quote Originally Posted by Thonolan
    I was really dissapointed in LeAnne's performance in the immunity challenge last night, I was surprised that she gave up so easily.
    Have to disagree with you here...I don't think she gave up at all...I think she was trying as hard as she possibly could and could not physically handle it. We saw her dive down again and again. Wonder if her endurance and stamina is affected in any way by the kidney donation she made to her father? I like this lady, she seems like someone I would like to have as a friend...boat gas and all!!!!
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG
    Have to disagree with you here...I don't think she gave up at all...I think she was trying as hard as she possibly could and could not physically handle it. We saw her dive down again and again. Wonder if her endurance and stamina is affected in any way by the kidney donation she made to her father? I like this lady, she seems like someone I would like to have as a friend...boat gas and all!!!!
    There was a point when Julie had passed her, where LeAnne gestured to her teammates and started to say "I can't do it". After that point, she made a couple of truly pathetic, half-hearted, token attempts and barely got submerged before coming up for air. She spent most of her time dog paddling and looking sad. It was just as bad (or worse) than Eliza's effort with the pigs.

I'll just say that doing the deep dive that Leanne had to do at the point is REALLY TOUGH. No messing about.
    If you looked at the others that succeeded, they were utterly exhausted.
    After failing it a few times, you'd be too tired to try again.

I think there's a big difference between that an chasing a pig.

FORT Fogey
    I can't help but wonder why the younger women originally tried to vote LeAnne off. She seems likable enough in a low-key under the radar sort of way. In most episodes, I've barely noticed her.

I really expected more from Leann after I read her bio.

I was definitely looking for her to have a bit more oomph, but she seems very much Ami's pawn.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I agree fluff.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    or Ami's spawn!

All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Ya know- I like leann. I wish they would give her more screen time. She seems intelligent and fun. Definitely a person I would love to hang out with. I'd like to see her in the top 3.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Well... so much for top 3. Too bad she had to go home this week, although it does make the game much more interesting.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

I thought that Julie and her agreed to watch each other's backs??? What happened to that?!?!!?

+ Reply to Thread