+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: John Kenney

FORT Newbie
    do u ppl honestly believe that the young guys are lazy?i dun think so, the young guys look at least as hardowrking as the rest

They are also the pp wif good personality if u ask me

JR.
    jansenboy, can you please spell out the words in your posts. Lingo makes people crazy.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Thonolan
    You really believe that?
    Yes, because girls on other message boards said they were only watching to see him after being furious after losing Brady which just about sent all of us over the edge.

And that's true about the young guys being the hard workers, they WERE the ones who helped around camp. Meanwhile Rory just meanadered around not helping anyone out.

Emjoi, how do you NOT know who wins TAR5? The winners were in some of our sig lines! Good luck in keeping avoiding who wins. Gotta be tough.

Johnny K has an edge I wasn't expecting.

Instead of a fluff ball he seems more of a hairball {hack}

Still don't care much for him though.
    I hope those weren't words of misdirection when Sarge indicated that he'd rather have Twila bond up for the long haul in place of someone like John.

FORT Fogey
    I sure hope it is. I need my John around. He's the only reason I'm still watching this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I need my John around. He's the only reason I'm still watching this show.
    Just for you, Lil Cutie, I'd be happy enough to see Julie wave buh bye prior to John, but I couldn't carry it as far as wishing Twila to leave before him.

Without slamming John; other than Julie, I'm unsure who Lopevi would want to get rid of before him, possibly Chris.

Sarge, instead of being an overbearing demon seems to be developing into a kinda cuddly bear now that Rory isn't elevating his stats, meaning that the big threat I envisioned him becoming never quite developed.

Chad is a gamer in challenges and knows how to keep his mouth from getting him in trouble.

Chris would be next on my list after John as far as men to go, kibbitzing with the enemy at an immunity challenge shouldn't be something you walk away from unscathed. I think the young whelp believes he's the leader of the pack, as well, which arrogance makes me want to see his ears notched back a bit.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster
    Without slamming John; other than Julie, I'm unsure who Lopevi would want to get rid of before him, possibly Chris.
    There's no chance of Chris leaving anytime soon. He's basically running Lopevi from the shadows. The other guys certainly won't vote him out any time soon, and if the women take over, Sarge and John will go before Chris.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    [QUOTE=Lil_Cutie]I think he's a lot more interesting than a bunch of fat guys. :rolleyes Rory, Sarge, Chris, Chad...UGH. Travis? What? These people are INTERESTING??? Brady and JP were interesting. So is JK. :rolleyes

IQUOTE]
    Chad is FAT???? are we looking at the same guy?? I wouldn't even call Sarge fat...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by jansenboy
    do u ppl honestly believe that the young guys are lazy?i dun think so, the young guys look at least as hardowrking as the rest

They are also the pp wif good personality if u ask me
    I don't know about all of the young guys, but John certainly wasn't very energetic. And none of the younger men had any personality at all.

I'm sorry but I think it was John's time to go. He was starting to get on everyone's nerves anyways.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

+ Reply to Thread