+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: John Kenney

FORT Fogey
    I wish he would've done the tribe switch last week. It would've saved Brady.

All JK has to do to save himself is tell the women the flab 5's plan. Like the women will wanna keep those guys around. Plus, I doubt they'll like any of them, except maybe Chad. They already know JK and have possible bonds with him. I hope he makes it. I'm done with the show if he doesn't. And so are a lot of people. Word of MB, don't cast so many unattractive people next time. Then they won't Pagong the hotties!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie

All JK has to do to save himself is tell the women the flab 5's plan. Like the women will wanna keep those guys around. Plus, I doubt they'll like any of them, except maybe Chad. They already know JK and have possible bonds with him. I hope he makes it. I'm done with the show if he doesn't. And so are a lot of people. Word of MB, don't cast so many unattractive people next time. Then they won't Pagong the hotties!
    Thank goodness that you aren't in charge of the casting. Basically, if you had your way, the show would be loaded with cute but incredibly dull contestants and wouldn't have any of the interesting ones.

I'm guessing that when John and Julie are finally put out of their misery, the real action will commence as the better players will start making their moves.

I haven't been so scared for humanity since the famous talk in the Amazon about "the young and pretty girls"

Sure, it's nice with some eye candy, but that's about it. THere are lots of magazines you can buy if you want to look at hot/attractive people both with and without clothes.....

I watch Survivor with my kids for the scenery, for the interaction between people and for the challenges. They love to follow the different tribes, select their favorites and it's never based on anyones "atractivness", it's usually based on character or funny statement.

K

I agree that JK should join the other 2 women if he want to stay in the game. Maybe until the merge. The other 3 men will definitely want to vote off any of the women if they lost in IC.

FORT Newbie
    was juz wondering if anyone knows how tall john is?cant seem to find it anywhere

FORT Regular
    The truth is, people do enjoy watching attractive people, whether on the magazine or on TV, any reality TV alike, if there aint no cute girls/guys being showcased, the viewing rate will suffer badly...John will hafta stay...whether he can or cannot play...

FORT Fogey
    I think he's a lot more interesting than a bunch of fat guys. :rolleyes Rory, Sarge, Chris, Chad...UGH. Travis? What? These people are INTERESTING??? Brady and JP were interesting. So is JK. :rolleyes

I cannot STAND how boring this season is. And if JK goes you will see the ratings drop dramatically. And I will go with them.

Goooooooooooooooooooooo JK! JK or BUST baby! The old people aren't playing interesting, they're sooooooooo boring I could fall asleep. Who have been the great schemers of this show? Rob C, JFP, Rob M...all young. Rich was older but he was in the first season. The older people aren't necessarily the best schemers. Who made S7 interesting? I know it wasn't Lill, the evil hag. It was JFP and Burton and Sandra...hmmmm all under 30...

The F6 in Thailand was all older people. And they were all SO boring!

Truthfully, I found the Prettyboys kinda dull.
    The Fatboys have much more character.

I guess I just always go against the Eyecandy. Give me Lil over Darrah any day.
    The Amazing Race has just started in Australia.... we've had one episode, with episode two tonight. I dont know who wins and I dont want to, but I'm rooting for the Bowling Moms, The Fat Nerds and the Midget.

I'm in the boat with you, emjoi; it seems to me the pretty people never want to do anything except for lay around trying to look cute. DO SOMETHING already! I guess when you've already passed through the young, cute, lookitme, aren't I special stage youself and matured a little (but only a little!) you want to see a little more strategy. ...MB does an excellent job of picking young and goodlooking contestants who are also airheaded and arrogant, so I'm generally happy to see 'em go! If I just want to see eye candy, hell, that's why BRAVO has "Manhunt"!
    At any rate, I don't find Johnny K hot to look at; he's not very manly, and come on, this guy runs a mechanical bull for a living--not very likely to come up with any winning strategy, he's just another punk kid and a slacker at that..
    Last edited by queenb; 10-21-2004 at 09:07 AM.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey
    ...Brady and JP were interesting. So is JK. :rolleyes

I cannot STAND how boring this season is. And if JK goes you will see the ratings drop dramatically.
    You really believe that?

+ Reply to Thread