+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Chris Daugherty

FORT Fogey
    I know it doesn't look good for this guy, but somehow I still think that he might reach the final four.

Chris might pull another Houdini trick, and make it out of this jam ... AGAIN. If he does .. he deserves to win.

FORT Fogey
    Wow, nobody hardly ever discusses this guy, and yet, he is shaping up to be a major threat. I'd love to see either Chris or Twila win this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Thonolan
    I know it doesn't look good for this guy, but somehow I still think that he might reach the final four.
    Thonolan...you called it! (Weeks ago...may I add!) I thought he was a gonner for sure...but he's a lot smarter than many think. Hope he goes far.
    kitty-cats rule!

Quote Originally Posted by Thonolan
    Wow, nobody hardly ever discusses this guy, and yet, he is shaping up to be a major threat. I'd love to see either Chris or Twila win this thing.
    ITA. If Chris wins, he's pulled off the biggest coup in Survivor history. I would have a hard time deciding between him & Twila for final two. He's a lot brighter than he sounds (and looks ).
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fanatic
    This next week is pivotal for him, to have a chance.
    I think he needs to win the IC. Now Scout, Twila and Eliza will have to get rid of him before the final 4, the odds are they will likely lose any challenge that is physical.

The only way he'll stay is immunity. I can see them voting off Ami next if he wins immunity. That would make me such a happy camper.
    I'm rooting for Twila and him right now, the others are getting on my nerves.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    I can't imagine that they won't get rid of Ami next. She's going to freak out at the nerve of her women going against their supreme leader and try to get her power back. But, Julie, seeing the change will turn coat quickly and possibly bear her buns to Chris again to get on the winning team. If so, his odds of winning are getting good. If he could somehow get to the final two with Julie, Scout, Twila, or Eliza, he could win against any of them. And, since there are only two of them who would really be aligned (Scout and Twila, since Scout and Eliza hate each other, and Twila resents Julie for lying to her), he could easily get a stronger alliance going with the other two, who will be desperate for one.
    Then, in the final two, it would play out:
    The men will obviously vote for him to win.
    At least half of the women in the jury would vote for him because they would feel betrayed by any of the women that were going against him. He has always been on the "other team", so they wouldn't feel personally backstabbed by him.
    The other women on the jury may give him their votes just because he made it to the final two, beating all of the odds. An "outplay, outlast, etc..." vote.
    If he plays it just right, with some UTR and then a final immunity challenge, he has this game sealed by a landslide.
    Of course, so many before him have totally blown it when they should have sailed to the end. But, it's possible that this guy is smarter than people have given him credit for, and if he pulls it off, he deserves to win!

I agree. If he makes final 3, he absolutely deserves to win, because it will be against all odds that he survived that far.

However, I wouldn't be surprised to see Scout, Twila, Julie, and Eliza vote him out, knowing that he would likely win a tribal council vote against them.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    The only way he'll stay is immunity. I can see them voting off Ami next if he wins immunity. That would make me such a happy camper.
    I'm rooting for Twila and him right now, the others are getting on my nerves.

I think that Chris is the safest person there. I seriously doubt that he'll get any votes at all this week- even without immunity.

+ Reply to Thread