+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Chris Daugherty

He makes the merge, but is voted out very early afterwards. Lalala...Oh, yea, I'm done.

Hum....chest thumping hot head. Gone asap when the other alphas get sick of him.

I was getting ready to say that Chris looks like a regular guy that is unlikely to be too abrasive. Then I took another look at his pic.

What's he hidin' under that cap, I wonder? Looks to me like thats a part down the middle. When he takes that cap off, is he gonna trip himself?

(not that theres anything wrong with luxurious locks)

What's reality???
    in the pre-show interview - they looked more like greasy locks. But it sounded like he knew that the strategy has to be determined by those around him. That he may have to temper his personality.

Due to his video I'm projecting him as this show's token loudmouth (something he may not believe about himself, but I'll bet its true).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

The official practical grumpy old dude.
    NASCAR. Doesn't say he served in 'Nam, which would have made his bio perfect.
    He's cool by me.

Don't like lizards and don't like him.
    The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

FORT Fogey
    I still say that Chris is running his tribe. He likes to pretend that Lea is in charge, but I'm not buying that for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Thonolan
    I still say that Chris is running his tribe. He likes to pretend that Lea is in charge, but I'm not buying that for a second.
    I think the same thing. Chris is smart enough to make Lea be the one to bark all the orders and thus in position to get all the heat later. Notice Chris will sit down and talk to 'ol Sarge, and suddenly Sarge is doing what Chris suggests, and thinking the idea is his own!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey
    It's pretty much official- Chris is definitely running Lopevi. First, Chad wants to get rid of Julie, Chris wants to get rid of John. So, Chris plays along with John and lets him think that they might get rid of Chad (and John is dumb enough to fall for it). Not only does everyone else go along with Chris and vote John out, but John doesn't even realize that Chris was jerking him around. When John spoke his final words, he said he wanted Chris to win and Sarge to be runner-up. He also seemed quite bitter toward Chad (who basically wanted John to stay a while longer) and Twila and Julie (who were just following orders.

Chris is a very slick guy...

+ Reply to Thread