+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Chad Crittenden

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    Might I join you in this canadian_d?? I'll leave the other boys for everyone else to swoon over, but there's something about Chad that I really found attractive. A lot is to be said of attitude as well, so far his is another attractive point.
    Of course, libra1022!! Perhaps, we can start some kind of club - "Chad Cutie Patootie Club"

I do find other guys on the tribe attractive. However, I sense a lot of arrogance from them. Chad doesn't come across as arrogant; he seems to be very sincere.
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from indomitable will."

Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    I like this guy. He seems normal and centered. Maybe the next Lex (pre-spazzing, anyway)
    Good comparison!

I'm rooting for him also.

Heck, there are sooo many that I'm rooting for!

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    Might I join you in this canadian_d?? I'll leave the other boys for everyone else to swoon over, but there's something about Chad that I really found attractive. A lot is to be said of attitude as well, so far his is another attractive point.
    I'll third this opinion. I liked how quiet, softspoken, yet strong Chad was. Very refreshing to see someone that's not overly cocky or abrasive, yet not wimpy.

Dumb question of the day: All I could think about when watching him once he had taken the pantlegs off was, wont the sand hurt the hinges on his prosthesis????
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I was wondering about the sand as well as the exposure he's going to have to the salt water around the island Broadway. Seems like they'll take their toll on the prosthesis over the course of time.

FORT Newbie

I will the president of his fan club

chad is the sweetest guy in the whole world. He is not fake whatso ever. I can not wait to watch him on my tv every thursday. he will have my vote everyweek. go chad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

... and as the Prettyboys pointed out, being nice and reasonable and strong and disability are very very dangerous properties. He's too good, and so he gets a target on his back.

FORT Fogey
    We haven't really seen much of this guy, but I'd say that he's a lock to make the merge.

Chad is from my town. So naturally I'm hoping he clobbers the rest of those fellers.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

FORT Newbie

which town

your home town growing up or oakland,ca. i dated chad in highschool/college

I thought a bit of a petty side to him was shown this week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast