+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Chad Crittenden

The more I read and learn about Chad, the more I like him. After watching his video profile, I am wondering about his strategy of not telling the other castaways about his condition; is it going to hurt him in the long run or on the contrary, help him? I personally think he has a lot of great things going for him in the game and I hope he'll make it far.

Quote Originally Posted by tracyann00
    WOW - he seems like a really nice, normal guy in his interview.
    Of course he's sounds normal...there's really nothing special about him. Survivor is a very physically exerting game, and the prosthetic foot definately won't help him, but it won't hurt him either. I expected this guy to be a normal person in every way...with a fake foot. I wasn't surprised when that turned out to be true. Truthfully, I think his under-the-radar strategy won't last him long. He'll be voted out simply because he wasn't involved in the shifting tribal politics.

I also think he'll end up being a very boring character.

He looks pretty sane, so my guess is his foot is not a handicap as he wouldn't have put himself in this postition. That said, he is likely the last guy anyone would want to go to the final two with, so I am predicting he makes the merge, but not much further.

If the foot is discovered, regardless of how HE copes, others will use it as an excuse to dump him.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Like him but has poor taste in actors.
    The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    If the foot is discovered, regardless of how HE copes, others will use it as an excuse to dump him.
    From a local promo, it seems to be that Jeff points it out specifically at some time or another. You can't really hide an artificial foot.

Regarding the "disability" my brother lost his leg when he was 3 and has a prosthesis. This never stopped him from running, jumping, things a normal boy did and could keep up with the others. He is now 50 and still gets out and acts like this is all normal. So personally, I don't think the foot will be a hindrance in the game. That is unless the other tribe members make it a hindrance.
    There's no place like home!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Especially if they lose a challenge. Even if it wasn't Chad's fault, if they want to blame someone (or someone's wants to get the blame taken off of them) they could throw it on him. I like him, and he's one of only a few of these contestants that isn't annoying me so far (and the show hasn't even started) so I hope he sticks around.

Just an Excitable Boy Dave Cullen's Avatar
    Well I'm still swooning over Brady, but Chad's the first one to draw tears out of my eyes, just by being there.

Great attitude, too. My other favorite.

One quibble: Picking Cukoo's Nest as a movie fave, but not the book. Great movie; masterpiece of a book.

I was impressed with him last night. I was very glad to see that he didn't (IMHO) try to use his artifical leg as some sort of sympathy ploy.

So far, I like him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast