+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Chad Crittenden

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I like this guy. He seems normal and centered. Maybe the next Lex (pre-spazzing, anyway)
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

I hope he gets treated better than Christie did...but I have a sickening feeling his disability is going to hurt him in the end.At any rate,I am cheering him on,anyone with his disability who has gone as far as he has deserves my kudos.GO CHAD!
    Real life is over rated...play the Sims instead!

Hard for me to envision someone capable of competing successfully in a triathalon as being considered disabled to the point of being a weak liability.

I'm liking what I see in Chad, even if living in Oakland he still prefers the Niners over the Raiders.

Ok I'm in...sentimental favorite and gut instinct combined, I'm rooting for him.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster
    I'm liking what I see in Chad, even if living in Oakland he still prefers the Niners over the Raiders.
    [threadjack]GO NINERS![/threadjack]

I kinda like him. And he's from the Bay Area, so that's cool too.

I'm torn on Chad...

on one hand he's living in Oakland, and you gotta show love to anyone who would live in Oakland...
    but on the other hand he's clearly one of those pennisula born and raised guys who is using Oakland for cheaper rents, better weather, and more parking...

on one hand he's manly enough to admit that he watches the OC... but on the other hand he likes Jasmine as a scent...

Maybe if he was a Warriors fan I'd feel better about rooting for him.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Simalicious54
    I hope he gets treated better than Christie did...but I have a sickening feeling his disability is going to hurt him in the end.At any rate,I am cheering him on,anyone with his disability who has gone as far as he has deserves my kudos.GO CHAD!
    I think he'll go far. I hope so, because he's giving me a likeable vibe, and I'm not feeling that with many of the other male contestants. Likeable meaning less confrontational, annoying, outspoken, and most likely to keep his word to his alliance partners. I hope him and Brady team up. Christy lasted a lot longer in the Amazon than I thought she would. But, like with Kim J. and Jan before her, she got lucky that there were other people around that seemed more fit to vote off first. I can see some of the guys and girls making comments about him, but hopefully that will come from people I hate. I can see him lasting long, but I can also see him being voted out early (of course, no one will admit his injury is slowing them down. They'll make it as more of a "we know it's hard and you just can't handle it" type of speech.)

Maybe if he was a Warriors fan I'd feel better about rooting for him. [/QUOTE]

Chad seems to be an incredibly strong willed individual. To overcome & persevere as he has done is quite remarkable. I like him & wish him well.Come on a Warriors fan? He had a leg amputated, not a lobotomy.

Ok, first of all, his "disability" will play a minimal part (if any at all) in the game. He has a prosthetic foot, he's not missing a leg or anything. However, I think he'll go right before the switch that would have saved him...but not because of his foot.

What's reality???
    WOW - he seems like a really nice, normal guy in his interview. I really like him. And if he's able to complete a triathalon - he's got to be in good shape (and have a nice shape)! I'm rooting for him!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast