+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Brady Finta

Breast Cancer Awareness! Passepartout's Avatar
    He is hot but if he doesn't act like a "better than thou" or "big fish in a small pound" type on the inside, then maybe I could like him.
    Breast Cancer Awareness!

According to his bio his father lives and works where I live. To think Brady walks on the same streets as I do, WOW! LOL

Risk and the History Channel? Sounds like my type of guy. Oh,and he's pretty cute too.

His Marine and FBI background will either help him out or get him voted out fast because of his "threat" potential.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    His Marine and FBI background will either help him out or get him voted out fast because of his "threat" potential.
    Does everyone know what the others do for a living? Or could he just pretend he works at Denny's?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

He'll probably tell them. Survivors never seem to have sense enough to keep that kind of thing to themselves.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Stargazer, you may have something there. Perhaps the others will vote him off because they feel inferiror to him or something. Kind of what went wrong with Carl in Africa was that he bragged about having a Porsche and some other fancy car, a pool, and a big house. He claims that the Sambrats asked him, but has he ever heard of lying? I take back what I said about comparing Brady to Burton. Hopefully he won't be stupid enough to come up with an idea to throw a challenge to oust one member and really think he was safe. He does remind me of Hunter in the sense that he might come across as not fitting in-even with the guys in his league-and get booted because of it. While some of the other guys seem great physically, Brady seems the best of all of them. Maybe that's my own pre-like bias getting in there. And if Brady is an annoying Burton type, that's what the mute button's for. At least I can enjoy staring.

FORT Fogey
    Kara!! He is pretty hot. But he's 33. That's a lot older than me...I want some 22 year old guys. (John K ...)

He has a cool job. I hope he keeps it on the DL. He needs to downplay his strengths or he'll be lucky to make the jury.

But but but, he's a SURVIVOR fan!!! He could be very manipulative or just simply know what to do and what not to do.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Hmm, with that background maybe he'll off one of the annoying ones and make it look like an accident
    I haven't read all the bios yet, but he definitely catches my eye -- wait catches BOTH eyes! Hubba, hubba. Hope he takes his shirt off right off the bat! Can't wait to see what kind of FBI tactics he takes -- subconscious brainwashing, tactical maneuvers to undermine others who appear powerful.....wow, my imagination is running wild here. *Takes a deep breath to calm down*
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Does everyone know what the others do for a living? Or could he just pretend he works at Denny's?
    You think he'll want to keep it a secret? He's obviously jazzed about this little piece of his background and seeks to remind us all the time in "subtle" ways:

Quote Originally Posted by Brady's favorites
    Favorite author All Tom Clancy and non-fiction regarding war and law enforcement
    Ohhh!! So he's an FBI guy? I didn't know that.
    Last edited by Paulie; 08-23-2004 at 04:57 PM.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Better call Jerri to shake him down for beef jerky before they let him on the island.
    "If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans" - Van Zant

+ Reply to Thread