+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Colby to appear on Young & The Restless 8/25

Colby to appear on Young & The Restless 8/25

FORMER "SURVIVOR" COLBY DONALDSON
    TO APPEAR ON "THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS"
    ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

Colby Donaldson ("Survivor: The Australian Outback," "Survivor: All-Stars") is set to appear on THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, Wednesday, Aug. 25. Donaldson will portray Jason, a young man who meets Brittany (Lauren Woodland) at the rec center and is immediately attracted to her.

After finishing in second place on SURVIVOR: THE AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK, Donaldson moved from Dallas to Los Angeles to pursue acting. He has guest starred on "Reba," "Just Shoot Me" and "Curb Your Enthusiasm," and most recently competed in SURVIVOR: ALL STARS.

THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, recent winner of a Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Drama Series, has been the Number One rated daytime drama for the past 15 years and recently celebrated its 31st anniversary. The show is broadcast weekdays (12:30-1:30 PM, ET; 11:00 AM-12:00 Noon, PT) on the CBS Television Network and is produced by Bell Dramatic Serial Company in association with Sony Pictures Television.

OMG- Thank you John for the "heads up!" I love this guy & I love that soap too! I hni he was gonna be on there! Thanks for the info!

Just a reminder to the Colby fans to watch this today. We already saw it yesterday in Canada. His appearance comes at basically the midpoint of the show, lasts no more than 60 seconds, and ain't gonna win him any Oscars.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I saw his scene but was very disappointed because he was BARELY there! By the time I took it in, he was G..O..N..E! Uggh!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread