+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: **SPOILER**Survivor 9 Contestant Info

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I was wondering if maybe they have one big tribe for the first two eliminations, then divide the remaining 16 into two individual tribes. I just hope MB comes up with something unique this season. Or that the contestants make the show interesting. As we've seen in the past, sometimes MB doesn't need to throw any twists in to keep it interesting, they do it themselves.

I remember for ASS, it was rumored that because there were two extra contestants, some TC would have two people being voted off. That never happened, but maybe that's what's going to happen this season. This came from E! (who also mentioned The Apprentice having 18 contestants for it's next season, too) so I guess I'll wait to decide whether this is a good thing or a bad thing when/if it gets confirmed.

Another double post by me. SF has pictures of some of the castaways (considering the contestants names are right.) Does anyone know when S9 was going to stop filming? I know they started the last week of June (right?) so they should be almost done. That being said, it shouldn't be too hard to determine if these contestants are right or not because they'd probably still be gone. Anyway, here's the links to the pictures:

Leann Needles

Ami Cusack

Eliza Orlins

Scout Lee (not Scott like I originally posted) 2 pics
    Pic #2

Lisa Keiffer

Princess
    Link to pics page
    The guy in the lower right hand corner has been identified as a John Palyok, so only two left now.

Talking about rumours, there has been a rumour about contestants entering later in the game - it's been done in some foreign versions of Survivor.

(I'd also like to clarify that, no, neither SF nor E! are what I would call reliable sources.)

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Here are pics of some more:

David Finta

John Palyok

Lea Masters?

John Kenney
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

There's way too many pretty people this season. And too many in the entertainment industry (okay, I know, what else is new.)

Modesty, I trust Survivor Fever. E! not so much. But I do believe they are right in posting about the 18 contestants, and now I'm wondering if that's where the gender imbalance SNN was talking about (2 tribes of 9, meaning one extra male on one, an extra female on the other.) I didn't like the outcast tribe twist, so I'm not sure I'll like bringing in contestants in the middle of the game.

Quick reactions based on potential contestant pictures:

Leann Needles - Well, she's the naughty schoolteacher now, isn't she? I wonder if she's a teacher in real life or just another famewhore?

Scout Lee - Yikes. Scary. No I mean REALLY.

David Finta - Gee, another actor. Just what we need.

John Palyok - Eek. I mean I'm okay with the hunting, but something's off here.

John Kenney - something just screams that he's this season's shallow frat boy.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

it wiuld be cool if three tribes merged to one...
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

David FInta was only in one movie, so I don't think he's a media whore, but he may be. John Kenney is a model, so he is a media whore. :rolleyes Scout is unique, and I love her already if she's even on. Leann is from Wisconsin... Hopefully she'll do us proud, unlike Sue and Dirk. John Palyok just reminds me of Matteo and Rob M., and may be like Frank (da hunter). Eliza may be interesting, and Lisa looks like the usual mom type they cast. Ami... is a former stripper/Playboy model... Ultimate media whore. This cast does seem a little too pretty, though. Hopefully they'll see who their most popular contestants were. Rupert, Christy, Rodger, Pappy, Rudy... Not exactly model material.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    Sorry for the double post (which I hate doing) but I read something over at E! that said S9 will have 18 contestants. I went to a few different sites to see if there was anything else about it, and noticed that SNN has a poll that asks if gender imbalance is fair in the game. Maybe that's just a speculation poll, but has anyone else heard anything about this (them having more females than males or vice-versa, or about the extra contestants?)

Speaking of contestants, they've now identified 13 of them.
    Well, the sixteenth name surfaced this morning. Judging from the names so far (and the pictures when available), I count nine women and seven men.

So, if they ran it with sixteen castaways, then the "gender imbalance" theory was put into practice. If they ran it with 18 castaways, maybe two more men have yet to surface to even things out.

If you check the People page at Snewsers site, there's a guy named James and a guy named Brook who's names haven't been completely revealed. Brook has a picture up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast