+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: **SPOILER**Survivor 9 Contestant Info

Wow, two new ones on there in the last 30 minutes - it it's right they're up to half of the contestants.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I'm guessing that Snewser is occassionally adding some names.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Modesty
    Snewser has put up an "Automatic Survivor Contestant Confirmator" at SNN. So far 6 names have been confirmed.

Contestants Confirmator
    I'm always a little skeptical when names leak out. I know there probably half right, but I remember during Pearl Islands, Africa, and Thailand, some names were listed and were wrong (or the info about the person was way off.) On the other hand, both Lindsey Richter and Tanya Vance were confirmed as contestants before they even got home. Also, SurvivorFever has another name that SNN doesn't: Kay Brooks, early 50's from WA, and is a school bus dispatcher. Also described Julie as being Native American and flirtatious. And Ami is possibly the contestant reported to be from Denver. Another interesting fact from SF is that the producers want the Des Moines Register newspaper as a prop from the show. Obviously, there not saying why, but maybe that's going to be used in a fallen commrades challenge or something.

When do they announce the cast?
    Last edited by karalott; 07-18-2004 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    When do they announce the cast?
    According to this (Zap2it.com) , Survivor 9 premieres on September 16th so however far in advance they do it. (only 8 1/2 weeks until the premiere ).
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Princess
    Thanks Brush, I searched Zap2it earlier, but couldn't find the article.

Karalott, I think the names on SNN are most likely correct. The others... not so much .

Thanks brusch. I think they normally reveal the cast 3 weeks ahead of time, so probably around the end of August is when we'll find out who the cast is.

Modesty, your right, SNN and SF are usually right on when it comes to spoiling, and I don't think they'd take their info from just anyone. I think when it came to spoiling the cast of Africa, they had all the names right, but had some of the info wrong. We'll find out shortly.

Princess
    Karalott, I meant that Snewser wouldn't do this game unless he was darn sure about the names. He's one of the two I trust to have real sources... and to be honest .

Looks like SNN is up to 12 names now. Here's some new ones that haven't been mentioned:

Eliza Orlins (they have a whole profile, complete with pic, on her.)
    David Finta
    Mia Galeotalanza
    Lisa Keiffer
    Chris Daughtery
    Scott Lee

They still don't have Kay Brooks, who was mentioned over at SF (which I said in my previous post) so considering that name is correct and just hasn't been brought up, we have almost the whole cast list (assuming it's accurate.)

ETA: Modesty, that's what I meant in my other post. I think Snewser and SF are usually 100% accurate when it comes to spoiling or getting info, so while I wouldn't be surprised if one or two people were incorrect, I'm pretty confident this cast list is correct.

Sorry for the double post (which I hate doing) but I read something over at E! that said S9 will have 18 contestants. I went to a few different sites to see if there was anything else about it, and noticed that SNN has a poll that asks if gender imbalance is fair in the game. Maybe that's just a speculation poll, but has anyone else heard anything about this (them having more females than males or vice-versa, or about the extra contestants?)

Speaking of contestants, they've now identified 13 of them.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    18 contestants? I hope it's not still in 3 tribes - if they are, I hope that it whittles down the field quickly by doing 2 eliminations every TC and a quick merge and reshuffle.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast