+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode 2 title: "The Great Divide"

Episode 2 title: "The Great Divide"

Any ideas on what that means?

Hmmmm, I think the majority of the younger contestants are on the same tribe (see the tribes thread).
    Perhaps the divide is the age gap between the two tribes.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    OR . . . They spend the entire first episode together as one tribe, with the overall slowest person getting the boot (the importance of being earliest) or else the first person gets to decide who gets the boot or something like that, and it is on episode 2 that they get divided into tribes. Oooooh, what a twist, and there will be an odd number of contestants to divide too.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think you might be on to something, LG. I like that theory more and more the longer I think about it.

Holy crap, LG! What a great theory!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

LG.
    Wouldn't it be a coup if we came up with an actual theory that came to be on the very first week of this site? You're all free to go spread this theory all over the other survivor boards as long as we credit FORT with the theory, with a link to the site, of course. If it comes to be, we could be a new brain trust, or at least a bunch of smart-asses who came up with a valid theory once. It could get us some traffic here anyway, people wanting to see the mad ramblings we're coming up with here, and of course, our kickass re-caps and pre-caps from Fluff and Paulie.

Of course you all know this is just my speculation based on years of reality tv watching and a wild imagination, but that would rock!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I love it LG and I am sure you're right! Be careful spreading it though, we've been guaranteed that NO ONE will figure out the new twist. If burnett gets wind of this you may come up missing!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

He's probably stiring the concrete for your boots as we speak.
    "That's Numberwang!"

But don't worry, LG. I got your back.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

LG.
    Uh oh, I'd better not go to my house tonight then. Fluff, can I come crash at your pad for awhile (not to sound too much like fellow Wisconsinite OJ Houseguest Kato Kaelin). Paulie, it's great to know that you've got my back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast