+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What did you think of BOSTON ROB?

Love him, hate him.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I'm from Boston, too, and I can't stand the guy

I think Ethan is going to be on next weeks Celebrity Paranormal Project so we might get more Survivor eye candy yet!
    Yup, with donuts!!

All I can say is GRRRR..... he gets on my nerves! He's an egotisical jerk. That's just my opinion of course.

Reality Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowRose;2117916;
    All I can say is GRRRR..... he gets on my nerves! He's an egotisical jerk. That's just my opinion of course.
    I'd have to agree with you. I can't stand the guy, then I had to suffer and watch him on TAR also. Painful!!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowluver;2121164;
    I'd have to agree with you. I can't stand the guy, then I had to suffer and watch him on TAR also. Painful!!!
    Only bright side was watching him lose yet again I may stomach watching him on TARAS if it's true they're going to be on to watch him lose again (I think Rob will then hold the title for most losses on a reality show).

Oh, and I can't stand him either. I liked him during Marquesas and sort of on AS. But the guy needs to go away.

Reality Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2121344;
    Only bright side was watching him lose yet again
    Very true, I guess there was a bright side

Oh well, I like the guy. He came close to winning a couple of times, and should have won Survivor All Stars IMO.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by karen14;2122169;
    Oh well, I like the guy. He came close to winning a couple of times, and should have won Survivor All Stars IMO.
    And I think he got screwed during Marquesas, too. Rob was a great Survivor player. I'll give him that. And he had a cake walk during AS because the three people who probably would have given him a run for his money in the end (Rob C, Colby, and Hatch) bit the dust early on. But despite the stupidity of everyone else on AS Rob was still hands down the best player out there. He didn't have to do much strategizing or playing but he did. Amber should thank her lucky stars because he's probably the only reason she got on in the first place.

But after AS? Could the guy's ego grow anymore? He's as bad as Rupert when he thinks everyone loves him. And Amber is even worse. I hated them after the fact, hated them on TAR, and hope they fade into oblivion. I sometimes wonder what these people who are seeking fame but only getting more reality TV work will do once reality TV dies out.

Couldn't stand him at all -- from Marquesas to All-Stars to whatever. Oh yeah, he was the full package: ego based on delusions of grandeur, questionable IQ, annoying accent. Uggh! Every time he opened his mouth it was like nails on a chalkboard. Puh-leez -- send him back to whatever construction site he came from.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast