+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lex and the Car

Kao
    At least Lex told the people he was voting off first, instead of lying in their faces. but anyways, if I were Amber, I would have given the car to Jerri, because if it weren't for her getting booted, she wouldn't have a million bucks. with a million bucks, you can afford to be nice, lol.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Lex had a truck from Africa ...

Did I hear that right? Did Amber have to give up her car and give it away? Was that fair? Couldn't they have just given away another one?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    Did I hear that right? Did Amber have to give up her car and give it away? Was that fair? Couldn't they have just given away another one?
    Nah, you heard it wrong Sunny. It wasn't her car that she had to give away, it was another one.

So..all in all.. there were 3 vehicles given away in the AllStars.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Nah, you heard it wrong Sunny. It wasn't her car that she had to give away, it was another one.

Okay- good cuz I was thinking that just wasn't right...(I think it was the way Jeff said it

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    Okay- good cuz I was thinking that just wasn't right...(I think it was the way Jeff said it
    The winner of Survivor gets a million and a car. Since Amber had already won (sorta) one car, Chevrolet, who gives the car to the winner, decided it should go to someone else. Amber got to pick. And who should she have picked? Ethan! I would have jumped up, grabbed him around the neck and said "I'm ditching that ASS Rob (yeah, that's All Star Survivor Rob, in case I've offended anyone), please, please, please take me back, Ethan, please! You are a million times better than that little man, please take me back...."

Okay, I need to snap back to reality....

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    At least Lex told the people he was voting off first, instead of lying in their faces. but anyways, if I were Amber, I would have given the car to Jerri, because if it weren't for her getting booted, she wouldn't have a million bucks. with a million bucks, you can afford to be nice, lol.
    Telling people that they are about to be voted off does not make you a better person it makes you a lousy player. Every time he sat someone down to announce his idiotic decision I cringed. I do not believe this game shows your true character or integrity. What it shows is how skillful you are at playing this game and nothing more. All this self righteousness among "All Stars" was really pitiful. This is a game. It may show sides of personalities like humor, kindness, immaturity, but the breaking and making of alliances does not define someones character. It is part of being successful. One of the reasons Rob C. got away with it without being despised was because of his humor. Unfortunately Rob M is tough guy with a big mouth therefore his deceit went down like a bitter pill.

Ambers decision to give the car to Shi Ann made all the sense in the world. Jerri had no choice in being voted out. Shi Ann had a choice in who she voted for and she was without a doubt the swing vote. The vote was 4 for Amber - Lex, Alicia, Big Tom and Shi Ann, 3 for Rob - Rupert, Jenna L and Kathy. When asked if anyone would have changed their vote if Rob select Jenna L to go to the finals Shi Ann was the only one who said she would. Amber would have replace Jenna L in Robs favor and Shi Ann would have given Rob the win. No question she was the swing vote that gave Amber the million

No fear, Poppy's here Poptarticus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno

Just like it is not her million they are giving away, but ANOTHER million.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I wouldn't have given Lex anything but a firm kick in the a--.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Swooper14
    I felt that Amber should have given Lex the car.

He saved her Butt and then they voted him off. This would have been a good way to repay Lex for protecting Amber.

Shi-Ann ... the swing vote... give me a break
    By this logic she could have also given it to Jerri as a consolation prize for being Lex's sacrificial goat. :

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast