+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 6

Survivor 6

Does anyone have any idea when it will start to air?

I know this is the S5 forum, but as it approaches conclusion I'm getting kind of excited about the next one.

How long is the wait?

Hmmm, I'm not sure Miss F.

Logically I think they could start it in February and have the finale fall into the May sweeps.
    I don't think they would show it much later as the summer has traditionally become Big Brother time on CBS.
    "That's Numberwang!"

They are set to wrap up filming on December 23. I imagine it would be ready to begin airing in a month or so, I'd bet.

??? Dec. 23? Isn't Jeff supposed to be back for the reunion show on the 19th? That doesn't make sense.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

BTW, I thought I read an article somewhere that the show will air in February.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I heard February as well. CBS doesn't have the Super Bowl to use as a launching platform this year either.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Well, production wraps up on December 23. I think, from what I've read, that's when the crew has to get the heck out of the resort they've taken over. So, it's likely that the actual game will be over before that, with enough time to clean things up.

In this month's Conde Nast Traveler magazine, there's an article on Amazonian resorts, with a big spread on the one that the Survivor crew is staying in. Very nice place.

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    According to the TDT S6 calander, today is day 37, and day 39 will be Thursday Dec 12.

Let the spoiling begin.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Cool! Thanks everyone.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Official word came out earlier today. Survivor 6 will premiere on Thursday, February 13. Mark your calendars!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast