+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Memorable Survivor Quotes

SAS: Big Tom, after Jeff asked if he wanted to give up his immunity necklace at Tribal Council:
    "Well, that's the ignorantest thang anybody's said out here so far!"

... until Big Tom opened up his mouth to reply ...

Jeff Probst "Survivor's can't even build fire, when matches are provided" the sad and pathetic truth

Ok here's mine....can't remember the exact words but this is pretty close.

Helen from survivor Thailand after getting lost with Jan: "If I had a gun I would have shot her first and shot me second. That's why I don't carry firearms!" *shrugs her shoulders*

And my all-time favourite; Dave from Survivor Amazon: "It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see I'm f***ed."
    All right, just hand me my coffee, a cigarette and a coupla asprin an' no one gets hurt.

haha yeah the Dave quote is funny.

ANother Rob M classic (this is why i like the guy so much, coz he's playin the game so well)
    ROb To Lex (indirectly during TC): "I just hope that person realizes, that this is only a game and that after this, i hope we can still be friends"
    Rob to his bro (about 10 days after that): "I told him to keep her, and he did. Can you believe that Dumbass actually believed me"

*priceless*

source of all knowledge enigmata's Avatar
    Rob M.: "Looks like we got a little scramblin goin on in Panama..."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    From S1...

Rudy: "I dunno"
    This is my number 1 favorite.

CLASSIC. I'm still laughing when I think about Rudy and this challenge.
    Last edited by Justafan1; 05-04-2004 at 08:30 PM.

Lex (on playing the game): "this is business"
    Lex (after during IC/his boot): "what happened to friendship and loyalty"? :rolleyes !

FORT Newbie

Rob C

These are some of my fave Rob C quotes. Classics, each & every 1 of them....If you hadn't guessed yet, I'm a huge Rob C fan....& maybe a little obsessed ...hehe
    Rob C = Legend!!!

* Coming into this new tribe, Alex is more interested in making friends which is stupid coz he coulda stayed home & made friends

* Matthew has no idea I'm playing him, he's a complete idiot & has no concept of whats going on in this game around him.

* I know I wanted to vote Matthew off before, but I have put so much energy into talking to this guy & now I may have to vote him off.

* When voting for Shawna at TC that she went " You're 1 of the nicest ppl I've met & u put others ahead of urself, unfortunately this makes u a really terrible survivor player.

* I don't like discussing strategy in an open forum but I want to make sure all these knuckleheads get the plan.

* When I get to tell Roger to shut up by voting him out, thats gonna be the highlight of my game.

* While collecting treemail

Rob: Welcome, u have treemail.

Deena: You have made my time here so much more enjoyable.

Rob: Thankyou, I'll be here all week.

* When voting Roger out: Theres a really mean man in my life, but he's going home real soon. I wanna send out a dedication song to him......Nananana nananana, hey hey goodbye.

* Just after the merge when Roger & Deena were arguing abt the new camp. "Deena is a lawyer, she can argue her way out of anything & Roger just loves to hear himself talk."

* These guys are all building a shelter while I'm off building alliances. It'll be interesting to see if those guys are here to use it for more than 6 to 9 days.

* When Roger falls asleep after the merge, "Everyones partying & 1 guy's out to it asleep & snoring & it just happens to be the guy everyone wants voted off.

* The way Jenna & Heidi are talking abt threesomes, I want it to be me & them for the final 3 so we can have a threesome & it would be the most incredible adventure of my life.

* Probst, get the girls some peanut butter & chocolate.

* The only way Roger would win individual immunity would be if the challenge was "Name that Perry Como tune" or "What type of prune is this."

* The men don't realise the women are capable of taking them out, they have no idea whats going on around them.

* Matt sits & sharpens his machete for an hour at a time. Why does he need the machete that sharp? I think he's gonna kill us. I'm afraid that when he gets voted out, he's gonna get the machete out & kill us all.

* On Jenna & Heidi bathing each other: "I am aware what Jenna & Heidi are doing, using their sexuality. I am aware they are trying to get me to do things I normally wouldn't do. I never forget that fact. I really do play the game with this head (points to head) even tho today, it looks like a different head.

* To keep Matt believing he has a deal, I need him believing he has a different deal to the actual deal. I am taking my life in my hands with the amount of lies I'm telling him.

* Every morning I give Matt a debriefing of the wild gooses I want him to work on to keep his mind busy so he doesn't work out whats really going on.

* Rob abt Matt after Matt said he wasn't gonna try to win the reward challenge, then did: "This guy is a nimkempoop."

* Rob after Matt ate the big grub: "This guy is crazy."

Quote Originally Posted by Colombian
    Kathy (Commenting on Sue's meltdown in her preachy tone): "I resent her for pulling us into her core of hatred".

Ironically a few shows later Kathy pulls us into her core during her own meltdown.

Core of hatred is such a great term though I think
    "That's Numberwang!"

Neleh: "OH MY HECK!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast