+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CBS "Clues" - Episode 8

Maybe its something trivial, something around camp? Or, Chapera goes to TC and Rob decides Rupert has to go? It looked to me that Rob confessed about Rupert, but I didn't see any comments the other way, did I miss something?

I think the "ambassador" is the sign of a merge.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I think it's a trap... people will assume they will merge because ambassadors always bring to a merge Another late merge ? I know Shii Ann won't fall into that

I don't think they'll merge this episode.

Do not highlight between the brackets below if you are avoiding spoiler info.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Check out the vidcaps in the TV and web promo thread.

After one more elimination they'll be at the standard merge point.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Only here for Survivor... Faulkenham's Avatar
    I know that Rupert is extremely capable of getting into it with another alpha male, but I also thought of another aspect. What if Rob feels threatened because Rupert starts bringing in even more fish. Rob could feel threatened that everyone is looking at Rupert as their new provider and leader. Maybe he tells Rupert to step down and Rup doesn't wanna hear it? Just a thought...
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - JFK

Yep, that's definitely possible Faulk.

It doesn't realy seem as though Rob need do anything at the moment, any move he does make could result in a slip in power.
    He seems to be sitting pretty, but he does seem to be an arrogant guy, he can run his mouth and that could always be a source of trouble for him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    I'm not sure how it would be done if a merge didn't happen, but I'm beginning to suspect one of the twists of this All Stars could be there is no typical merge and Mogo Mogo just shot themselves in the arses by getting rid of one of, if not the, strongest players they had. If Boston Rob doesn't go soon, I'm going to lose interest in this show even faster. It's not very exciting and he's just the second most obnoxious player to play this game (yeah, we all know JFP was the top!). I remember how glad I was when Boston Rob was voted off his first time around and I'm pulling my hair out now waiting for it to happen again. If you don't vote him out, Rupert, at least put him under a rock where he belongs...

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    If Boston Rob doesn't go soon, I'm going to lose interest in this show even faster. It's not very exciting and he's just the second most obnoxious player to play this game (yeah, we all know JFP was the top!). I remember how glad I was when Boston Rob was voted off his first time around and I'm pulling my hair out now waiting for it to happen again. If you don't vote him out, Rupert, at least put him under a rock where he belongs...
    Yup. I agree. The minute Rob gets the boot the dynamics in Chapera will change. He's holding things together, and they're all too stupid to see that as soon as Mogo Mogo is eliminated, they will have to start canibalizing themselves.. hopefully they go for the head and the uh.. chest.. first. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by Faulkenham
    What if Rob feels threatened because Rupert starts bringing in even more fish. Rob could feel threatened that everyone is looking at Rupert as their new provider and leader. Maybe he tells Rupert to step down and Rup doesn't wanna hear it? Just a thought...
    or.... rob starts to fish and does very well and rupert is the one thats upset.

Fossil slaps himself upside the head

Uhhh...I'm looking again at the episode title, "Pick a Tribe Mate." It doesn't exactly synch with paragraph 2:
    The tribes fear the worst when Tree Mail announces they must each send one of their own to the opposing tribe's camp.
    I'm guessing that the episode title describes how the "ambassadors" are chosen. If I am correct (and I don't know for sure - I'm reading the same thing you are), it will be interesting who Chapera picks from Mogo. Mogo's pick is obvious. And the Mogos will thank themselves (again) for letting Colby go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast