+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Precap Title guesses - Episode 8 (March 17)

"Lick a Tribemate" -- the Rob and Amber story.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Lucy!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey
    quick, a blind date-- Survivors go out on a date, blindfolded, with one of their tribemembers

Hicks, a jibe debate-- the survivors have to debate eachother like hillbillys.. Tom wins

Carrot Sticks, bribe gates-- Survivors have to give up carrot sticks ( ) to get past gates

Prick, prescribe, Sedate! -- Survivors must treat patients with terrible illnesses

Kick inscribe Fate-- They have to write "I will outwit, outplay, outlast" into a stone slab with their feet.

Quote Originally Posted by museumguy
    Pick a primate.... the return of the true all star from Episodes Past...Magilla...
    Magilla!!!!

They were all very obtuse museumguy, but I liked Magilla best.

"Quick and Hide, Mate!"

This tribal immunity challenge combines the simple game of hide and seek with some aspects of paintball. The tribes are randomly assigned to be either the "Hiders" or the "Seekers". The Hiders have a certain amount of time to hide in a large, defined area, that includes both jungle and seashore. The Seekers, armed with paintball guns, then have a certain amount of time to find the Hiders. After finding them, the Seekers must then use the paintball guns to mark the Hiders, and the Hiders are allowed to move and run to avoid being marked. At the end of the prescribed time, if all the Hiders are marked, the Seekers win immunity, otherwise the Hiders win.

"Schick a tribemate"

After being voted out, a clean-shaven Colby goes back to selling razors. Using his friendship with Jeff, Colby presents the winning tribe of the next reward challenge with individual Schick Quattros.

"Fix A Prime Steak"

In this subjective IC, each tribe has a large, choice cut of steak to prepare. They had been advised to bring their flint to the challenge and must scavenge for firewood. However, they are provided utensils and seasonings to aid in their effort to make the most delicious steak, according to Jeff's palate, without taking a nibble themselves.

Once Jeff has made his decision, the winning tribe not only receives immunity, but gets to eat what is left of both steaks.

"Brick A Scribe Grate"

For this episode of Survivor, we go back in time to before there was television or radio. In those days, each season of Survivor was recorded by a group of scribes. They would write down all that the Survivors did and said and then these records would be edited into a weekly serial for the newspapers. The lesser scribes for each tribe would follow the survivors around, making their notes. The chief scribe however was locked, along with all of the documents, in a small hut with a window grate. This was to protect him and the documents. Every survivor was required to visit the chief scribe's window every day for a "confessional" interview.

When the tribes arrive at the IC this week, they are surprised to see that both chief scribes are there inside their individual huts. Jeff announces that usually the scribes do not actively participate in Survivor, but today they will. The chief scribe has gleaned a list of informational "tidbits" from the confessional interviews that each tribe would not want the other tribe to hear. The tribe that wins immunity this week will also get to hear this list from the other tribe's scribe.

The actual challenge is to be the first tribe to brick up the window grate of their own tribe's chief scribe. Mortar is provided, but the tribes have to scavenge for rocks to use as bricks.

Another twist is that the scribes have compiled a second list of information that they will be reading during the challenge. This list is comments that each survivor has said about their fellow tribemates, some of which just might not add to the camaraderie and teamwork of the tribe.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    Picked his nose - gate: One unluckly survivor is ousted because he was caught in the act, but was it really him? He swears he has proof that it was another survivor...

These are hilarious! The one that made me laugh the most was "Picked-His-Nose-Gate". The short description cracked me up, too. "Was it really him?"

Well, I just got back from my weekly inspirational jog, and you have two of the three words correct, but not in the same guess. I swear I'm going to walk in here one day, and you'll have not only the title but the entire plot sketched out. Or maybe someone will have posted 10 pages of material, and I can just cut and paste.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

It's Elimidate - Jeff reveals that they haven't actually been playing Survivor.

"dick, picks a date"
    in this weeks rc/ic richard returns as the reward, the winning tribe gets immunity and gets to pick 1 tribemate from the other tribe to be forced to go on a "date" with richard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast