+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: what do you think the twist is?**Possible Spoilers***

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar

what do you think the twist is?**Possible Spoilers***

I was wondering what everyone thought the twist is in the next episode? is this the big one? or is it one of those supposed to be big twist like the last one!!

Maybe Sue is having Rich's baby what a twist, huh
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

I think Jonny Fairplay is coming back! ;D

Lol...i actually wouldn't mind having JFP back....liven up the game a little...as for twists...a possible merge?..like someone noted...in the RC Jeff had the Immunity idol...interestin

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by masashi
    Lol...i actually wouldn't mind having JFP back....liven up the game a little...as for twists...a possible merge?..like someone noted...in the RC Jeff had the Immunity idol...interestin
    Yeah, but would that really be a BIG twist? The fact that they were all looking of to the side like someone was walking in makes me think that maybe the ejected players come back to compete in the challenge. Not like last time, where if they win they get voted back in the game, but maybe if they win both tribes have to go to TC and vote someone off. And JFP is that last one I'd want to see back (just when all stars was getting good, too.) Although bringing back the rejected players may not work out so well, since only 3 (Tina, Rich and Rudy) have been voted out, and Jenna M. left the game to go home. And we all know the story with Sue.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    A merge?

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    At some point there need to vote off a couple of extra people, the dates of the shows and the number of people left don't match up, can't remembere where I read that, but I know I did in a couple places. So maybe two people get voted off.

Maybe there is a tribe swap.

Possibly a merge, but I think there are still too many left to merge yet, although if 2 get voted off then merge the rest, or merge first then immediate 2 people get voted off or lose a challenge and have to leave.

Here is something interesting, the CBS website preview says this: "One tribe is misled by Tree Mail, as all the tribes find themselves blindsided by another twist." Notice it says all the tribes, not both tribes. I hope it's not another outcasts thing like last season.
    Last edited by StarryElf; 03-05-2004 at 11:30 PM.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf
    At some point there need to vote off a couple of extra people, the dates of the shows and the number of people left don't match up, can't remembere where I read that, but I know I did in a couple places. So maybe two people get voted off.

Maybe there is a tribe swap.

Possibly a merge, but I think there are still too many left to merge yet, although if 2 get voted off then merge the rest, or merge first then immediate 2 people get voted off or lose a challenge and have to leave.

Here is something interesting, the CBS website preview says this: "One tribe is misled by Tree Mail, as all the tribes find themselves blindsided by another twist." Notice it says all the tribes, not both tribes. I hope it's not another outcasts thing like last season.
    I hope not either, but since it says "all tribes are blindsided" maybe an outcast tribe doesn't have the same affect that it did last time, meaning maybe they don't get to come back into the game. I had forgotten about 2 people being voted off at once, but I remember reading that, too.
    But if it says "one tribe is misled by tree mail" then how can both tribes be blindsided? Should be interesting, unless it's just another overly hyped promo where nothing is going to happen but the producers want us to think a lot is going to happen.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I think most likely another merge
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

richard Comes Back!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast